Evolution-Mir 2.6
Evolution-Mir 2.6
Evolution-Mir 2.6
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the world of Evolution Mir

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dear GM - GANGNAM STYLE

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
EpicFail

Dear GM - GANGNAM STYLE Empty
PostSubject: Dear GM - GANGNAM STYLE   Dear GM - GANGNAM STYLE I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 5:13 am

Trade this for some BOMs lol

Epics Attempt at a Website
Back to top Go down
GMThor

GMThor

PostSubject: Re: Dear GM - GANGNAM STYLE   Dear GM - GANGNAM STYLE I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 6:47 pm

oooo i like it mate!! better than the current one lol. All of the pages i have are in .php and i used css for the layout so u thnk it would be hard to convert it over? php is the main thing thats needed. and would i have access to the ftp server that holds it? so i can make my changes.

prob easier to pm lol Very Happy

looks sweet though!
Back to top Go down
EpicFail

PostSubject: Re: Dear GM - GANGNAM STYLE   Dear GM - GANGNAM STYLE I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 1:16 am

There's no need for FTP access as its a content management system, so you can log into the back end make changes and upload files via browser.
I'll end up moving it off that domain onto another as its piggy backing off one of my sites that makes me some £££, cant afford any mistakes lol

The whole site is PHP, just looks pretty with HTML5 and CSS3 - as for integrating the stats, register etc, could always keep it where it is, i'll rewrite the CSS and drop it into an iframe on the site
Back to top Go down
jaffar1991

PostSubject: Re: Dear GM - GANGNAM STYLE   Dear GM - GANGNAM STYLE I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 2:09 am

Homer Simpson - 'NEEEEEEEERRRRRRRDDDDDDSSSS!' haha ;p
Back to top Go down
EpicFail

PostSubject: Re: Dear GM - GANGNAM STYLE   Dear GM - GANGNAM STYLE I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 7:20 am

jaffar1991 wrote:
Homer Simpson - 'NEEEEEEEERRRRRRRDDDDDDSSSS!' haha ;p

Doh ~(8(l)
Back to top Go down
jaffar1991

PostSubject: Re: Dear GM - GANGNAM STYLE   Dear GM - GANGNAM STYLE I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 8:05 am

haha +respect for homer face!! =O
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dear GM - GANGNAM STYLE   Dear GM - GANGNAM STYLE I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dear GM - GANGNAM STYLE
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Evolution-Mir 2.6 :: Evolution Mir :: General Discussion-
Jump to: