Evolution-Mir 2.6
Evolution-Mir 2.6
Evolution-Mir 2.6
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the world of Evolution Mir

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Drop Rate...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
GMThor

GMThor

Drop Rate... Empty
PostSubject: Drop Rate...   Drop Rate... I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 6:52 pm

Ok guys/gals heres what ill do to fix this problem. The mob drops ill leave the same(as rares drop at an ok rate here)

but ill increase the boss drops rates by about 20%(not Orb/Gems/Stones) just weapons + armours + items as i thought by now there would be some decent weapons+armous ingame.

Along with this the event npc will include a 10% drop rate buff when active.

Sorry its taken me so long to get around to this just with adding other stuff i didnt think it was a problem and only really tia moaned about it. Now a few more have contacted me and posted about it ill get right onto it.

Will be all increased this friday.
Back to top Go down
jaffar1991

Drop Rate... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drop Rate...   Drop Rate... I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 7:10 pm

hey thor hope its going ok atm and your praying for good weather! haha

me and tiger got a crystal armour M, i thought oh wicked drop! picked it up and it was shite lmao

it was lvl 20 with worse stats than 40 armours, is it supposed to go up in stats with your level? (example like heav robe)

just wondering, if not a new player can have it Smile
Back to top Go down
GMThor

GMThor

Drop Rate... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drop Rate...   Drop Rate... I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 7:27 pm

its not going bad mate but as u can see the server is still geting problems with the isp Sad contacted menace to see if theres any change i think hes sleeping Very Happy

Ye ill tell u what ill change the stats of it cos its pretty rare drop wise and make it and all rounder but keep the lvl to 20 Very Happy i never looked at its stats if im honest lol.

working through boss drops atm.

anyhitng u can think of thats not dropped yet? even usfull lowbie items
Back to top Go down
jaffar1991

Drop Rate... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drop Rate...   Drop Rate... I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 9:06 pm

i wud say were missing quite a few nooby drops tbh with you m8, i wouldnt mind get nothing useful to me from these big bosses but were not even gettin 30+ items for guild, the best wiz weap ingame atm is lvl 30 xD

would say atm the current wiz drops i have barely seen / havent seen are :
Demonic Bells mc7 / Adamantine Neckmc 1-8 (not seen any ingame lol)
Barely Seen:
Hwan Ma Brace amc2 mc 3
Dragon Brace mc3
Noble Ring ac 1 mc 5
Blue Thunder Necklace mc 2-3
Bracer Of Magic ac 1-1 mc2
Magic Scythe mc1-8
These are the main drops for low/med wizzies that i havnt seen, if i were you i would have evil slayers / bracers of magic drop in bug cave for noobies for tht little extra ac (check mir resource for equivalent tao/war/sin drops).

I would say the main problem we have as a server m8 is that things are mainly the wrong way around, boss drops are few and far between while we get most of our drops from normal mobs in caves.
i would much prefer the normal mobs dropped the med to higher kit rarely and the bosses were upped coz i see this is frustrating people ingame, i originaly thought wen hell cave came in that in 3-4 weeks time we wud have the kit from bosses to go hunt there but its barely used.
at the end of the day the bosses shud be the main droppers coz thats wat there ingame for Smile

im not moaning just providing info haha, my advice to you bud would be to keep the server closed for now until your satisfied with drops even if it takes a day or too, once youve posted an update people will come back to test it out if they no things are different Smile

also could you speak to menace for me bud about the new temple? if thats how he wants us enter it cud he let us no where this knighttemplescroll thing drops plz lol

excuse the essay xD
Back to top Go down
KaPow

Drop Rate... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drop Rate...   Drop Rate... I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 9:39 pm

i have loads of hwan devil stuff, always drops in pt / psc
scythe dropped for epic yesterday who smashed it with gems, from pc
but the rest are rarely ingame, thought there would of been more D bracers ingame than hwan's
Back to top Go down
sexmachine

Drop Rate... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drop Rate...   Drop Rate... I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 9:54 pm

Jaffar I killed turtle boss with u lol got the armour lol
Back to top Go down
jaffar1991

Drop Rate... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drop Rate...   Drop Rate... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 1:25 am

dammit you werent supposed to say we could kill king turtle!! haha xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Drop Rate... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drop Rate...   Drop Rate... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Drop Rate...
Page 1 of 1