Evolution-Mir 2.6
Evolution-Mir 2.6
Evolution-Mir 2.6
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the world of Evolution Mir

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

weapons stat

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ring/Apple

weapons stat Empty
PostSubject: weapons stat   weapons stat I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 10:48 am

Hey

Can you increase base mc on wms + magic scythe ?

lvl 36 weps
Wars got 5-32
Taos got 3-6
Sin got 10-25

Can you up the base mc on wiz to 2/3 please? or at least 2, as mage staff has base mc of 2.

(Bear in mind youve upped sc on ssb and dc on spirit bracer so far) :-P

ty
Back to top Go down
GMThor

GMThor

weapons stat Empty
PostSubject: Re: weapons stat   weapons stat I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 5:54 pm

We dont really want to mess with the fundamentals of the game all classes have always had this base Stat if we upped it now i think it would cause alot of controversy. If u want 2 more min MC why not use an XL stone? or gem a red flower/orch neck?

As for ssb + spirit brace we increased the Top end by 1 to make the items usfull ingame. If u can think of any wiz items thats pointless that can be increased(top end) then we can do that.

If we increase base MC then we gotta lower the top end by 2/3 to compensate. U tried teh wiz buff form quest shop? i believe it gives min/max mc unlike SC/DC buffs.

be nice to know what other people think Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Ring/Apple

weapons stat Empty
PostSubject: Re: weapons stat   weapons stat I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 7:01 pm

Well all i can say is a Sc 1-2 Brace is still useful as is the dc 0-2 bracers. You also increased redflower / orchid from 1-1 to 2/3 and 2-4.

Thats a big jump, same for the red orchid. You set the base and top sc quite high 2-3 / 2-4 and they are not even a rare item, compared to scythes and wms's. No one complained about that tho.

Im not having a dig but i dont ever remember a single tao being able to solo stoning statue on usa mir lol or an assasin being able to para high lvl bosses with a normal skill.

The fundamentals are a bit different on this game. I dont think it will kill anyone by giving wiz an extra 2/3 base mc on these rare weapons.

Back to top Go down
GMThor

GMThor

weapons stat Empty
PostSubject: Re: weapons stat   weapons stat I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 3:22 am

As i said we will not be changing any weapon stats. BUT we will be adding ELITE weapons soon(just like the elite armous) that prob give an extra 1-1 - 1-3 extra atk that require 5 levels higher than the original to wear.

BUT ive had a look through some items(not that u have given me any ideas or suggestions) and thought i could increase the stats of the five string set? as imo its usless as it currently is? then u get more hp + mc when u wear it all. just an idea.

I only want suggestions on items that are redundant that can be upped to give u guys more of a variety once ya 40 + Smile
Back to top Go down
jaffar91

weapons stat Empty
PostSubject: Re: weapons stat   weapons stat I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 7:40 am

ring thats just purely cheeky m8 haha, im afriad im on gmthors side with this 1, basics need to stay as they are xD
Back to top Go down
Ring/Apple

weapons stat Empty
PostSubject: Re: weapons stat   weapons stat I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 7:16 pm

Shut up you absolute brown noser! All you ever do is come on here and suck his ass lol.

If you actually believed in the base mc thing you would be singing a different tune but you dont so you go max mc all the time.

Neway im not gonna bother post again lol he always disagrees with everything i say anyway.

He said wizards couldnt have an @pet for bes or even normal pets for weeks cos he said they would be too OP when i asked so with tame as it is no one bothers and wizards dont have any.

Soon as somebody else asks for pets for starters (on a thread that i started btw... mr telling me i dont give any ideas or suggestions for server!) he gives everyone (including taos who have heal bless dc boost for pet etc) bes, wt and mk pet.. up to lvl 50! and had taos (with plague curse poison cloud already) running around with lvl 7 Shinsu and Lvl 7 wt smashing lunar lol. Ye cos thats not op at all lol. (Sexmachine made lvl 45-47 with that running around poison clouding and letting his pets smash them up before they were removed). And its clearly not messing with the fundamentals of the game now is it? lmao

I give up im just gonna play and not say owt. Then you ll have no posts to brown nose on :-P

Back to top Go down
jaffar91

weapons stat Empty
PostSubject: Re: weapons stat   weapons stat I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 10:22 pm

bud my only point was that you cant change the fundementles as he says bud, no prob with adding new items tho Smile cheer up son!
Back to top Go down
Glastow

weapons stat Empty
PostSubject: Re: weapons stat   weapons stat I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 10:31 pm

stop being lazy an do the rms quest that a wep with loads bace mc win win all round?Razz
Back to top Go down
GMThor

GMThor

weapons stat Empty
PostSubject: Re: weapons stat   weapons stat I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 3:14 am

The pets was changed to upto lvl 40 to help new players. WT was lvl 45 and needed liek 1m to summon him atm im sure not many peple used it and MK was lvl 50 so no one used him. So no harm was done here.

Secondly I said im willing to aid with UNUSED ITEMS(to give u all more variety) so why dont u suggest items? we wont change weapons that totally changes that side of the game... if we cange 1 wiz weap... then tao/war/sin will ask for the same etc its endless. A line needs to be drawn so please feel free to post any ITEM suggestions.

ELITE WEAPONS will be ingame VERY SOON!(but u need the original weapons to Craft)

u really think we have somehting against wiz think about the poor war/sin! dont seem them moaning hehe Very Happy

btw taos dont really have plague it looks bugged Sad
Back to top Go down
jaffar91

weapons stat Empty
PostSubject: Re: weapons stat   weapons stat I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 9:07 pm

haha yeh i did notice plague, it took haz about 6 hits to do anything to me, then it was only mp taken xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

weapons stat Empty
PostSubject: Re: weapons stat   weapons stat I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

weapons stat
Page 1 of 1