Evolution-Mir 2.6
Evolution-Mir 2.6
Evolution-Mir 2.6
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the world of Evolution Mir

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wave of new players

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ring/Apple

Wave of new players Empty
PostSubject: Wave of new players   Wave of new players I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 2:51 pm

Seems to be a wave of new players trying the server.

Somethings you might want to take note of, you might not i donno its up to you.

1/ Many of them not realising the pet menu fuction is there, i dont think its clear enough when they log on.

Perhaps in capital letters READ THIS DO NOT CLICK OFF first? lol

2/ Teleport stone, maybe put it in safe zone? they dont seem to realize its there for ages until i / we / someone tells them.

3 / Maybe do as you they did on mir reunited if possible and make a starternooby guild npc and give them 1 1/2 exp while they are joined up to say.. lvl 30 / 35? I thought that was really good idea when i played that server. or automatically join all new players into it if thats possible.

I join a lot of the new players up to ours so they dont get bored lvling solo and buggar off but if yo have a nooby guild i dont have to join as many and maybe it can stir up some competition as snakes not around with his mafia guild. lol

P.s a lot of new people are trying the server recently so if you are gonna take any of these on board id do em asap to help retain them and build the player count.
Back to top Go down
jaffar91

PostSubject: Re: Wave of new players   Wave of new players I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 9:05 pm

take a deep breath and sit down ring........

i agree with you. DUH DUH DUHHHH =O !!!1
Back to top Go down
GMThor

GMThor

PostSubject: Re: Wave of new players   Wave of new players I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 1:29 am

The problem is alot dont look at the forum to check out the new stuff thats unique to the server. Ill make a post with all the stuff thats needed to be known i guess.

but normally when someone new tries the server they would at least check the notice once and see the bit about pets?

I dont really want to move the telestone its in a nice spot there and dont really wanan just throw it in bqw SZ would clutter the place up a bit. I can maybe add a sentence mentioning it to the log in notice???

The Exp thing i dunno that takes out the whole point of lvling yaself lol and its really not that slow to level as it is. Leveling is part of the game imo shouldnt have to give shortcuts and i cant see a exp buff keeping people on the server.

the starter guild is a cool idea not sure if its possible though will try to think of a way to do it.

bottom line really is this server has alot of unique stuff like the:

Quest Statues
Quest Shop
MysteryMerchant(upgrade shop)
Caves
TeleStone location
BattleGround Location + entrace scrolls
MysteryCave Location + entrace scrolls
Tiger NPC + quests
the 4 Unique HIgh lvl Class NPCs

its alot to put across to new people its difficult without hammering the server with help text that just gets anoying for regular people after a while.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wave of new players   Wave of new players I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wave of new players
Page 1 of 1