Evolution-Mir 2.6
Evolution-Mir 2.6
Evolution-Mir 2.6
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the world of Evolution Mir

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hey GM's Just a few Q's ^^

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jaffar91

Hey GM's Just a few Q's ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Hey GM's Just a few Q's ^^   Hey GM's Just a few Q's ^^ I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 8:13 pm

Hey guys was just wondering if you could change sum things / give info on the following? Smile

[list][*] Level 45+ items, i was told these would be upped in dura, all i had to do was take them and put them on and i would see a change? (crimson ruby ring dura 4/4) this has not happened >.< haha

BDD Zuma statues and Guardians - these are waaaay to hard, for me this is a med lvl area when compared to hell/lunar/new temple etc.
me and sex went there last night and in all seriousness we killed IZT quicker than clearing the 20 zumas near the trap spot. could you possibly reverse this? I think IZT should have the same HP (but not DC) as DD, obviously upped drops a little but not the same as DD, - archers arent a problem.

Could you possibly add Sewing Goods / Bone Hammers to the quest shop menu? maybe 4-6 crystals each?

just a few thoughts and suggestions Smile

am waiting for rings reply CHEEKY SOD!! haha xD
Back to top Go down
GMThor

GMThor

PostSubject: Re: Hey GM's Just a few Q's ^^   Hey GM's Just a few Q's ^^ I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 3:10 am

Yo mate sorry for the late reply here Sad

but anyways! i changed the dura on the lvl 45 items for you dura 4 was way to low as u said Smile

BDD.. Well tbh mate the mobs here are fine they arnt as hard as u say they are lol they gives pretty decent exp and get a little tougher as u work your way through. If they was made easier 2 x wiz would just cane everything to quick. Ive seen a few people hunting Zumas here and they are fine tbh. But your saying IZT is to easy?

Ye ill add them to the QuestShop prety handy on hunts i guess Very Happy

anyhting else? i got a load of little changes to make which should help the server Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sexmachine

PostSubject: Re: Hey GM's Just a few Q's ^^   Hey GM's Just a few Q's ^^ I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 9:09 am

THE mobs in izt room are way 2 hard i harder than lune im lvl 48 and ok in luna in there 5 guards i got to rt bit 2 hard tbh
Back to top Go down
GMThor

GMThor

PostSubject: Re: Hey GM's Just a few Q's ^^   Hey GM's Just a few Q's ^^ I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 5:49 pm

then maybe u guys need to hunt with a warrior? ive seen warriors kill em pretty easy there. Not ment to be easy....

its a boss room not really for exp if u ask me. Ive seen Shiva lvling in KH room so cant be that tough lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey GM's Just a few Q's ^^   Hey GM's Just a few Q's ^^ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey GM's Just a few Q's ^^
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Evolution-Mir 2.6 :: Evolution Mir :: General Discussion-
Jump to: