Evolution-Mir 2.6
Evolution-Mir 2.6
Evolution-Mir 2.6
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the world of Evolution Mir

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Unused Items Help!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
GMThor

GMThor

Unused Items Help! Empty
PostSubject: Unused Items Help!   Unused Items Help! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 9:31 pm

Yo guys im making this thread in response to a conversation that has been brought up else where by Ring Very Happy

As u know we wont be changing any weapon stats! but we are adding Elite Weapons which will be 5 levels higer than thier normal
weapons but have much better stats. They will work the same way as Elite Armour scrolls where u need to craft them. The ELite Weapons will be from lvl 26+

But as you all know ive changed stats on red, Orchid and SSB stats to make them more usfull rather them but clogging up stores + server. So please feel free to post any Items u think could be changed.

NO SPAM PLEASE! ONLY IDEAS.

our aim to to have a wide variety of items in use rather than everyone having the same stuff.
Back to top Go down
Glastow

Unused Items Help! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unused Items Help!   Unused Items Help! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 5:46 am

i think the 5string set for wizz is one its got a great set bounce an with a little bit more mc would be a very nice set 30% more hp!

also what about changing the red jade / white gold / nephrite set making them better so there worth the effort to craft? could also change what you need to craft the (H) set an make that a realy good set for around 45-48
Back to top Go down
Ring/Apple

Unused Items Help! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unused Items Help!   Unused Items Help! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 9:15 am

Pot low max on the 5 string and high base mc :-P
Back to top Go down
Ring/Apple

Unused Items Help! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unused Items Help!   Unused Items Help! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 10:02 pm

Noble Ring Lvl 37 Ac 0-1 Mc 0-5 --> some base mc on that wud be nice.

Five String set is a bit naff.

Purity Set for taos is rubbish! I donno exact stats but they are daft lol.

Back to top Go down
GMThor

GMThor

Unused Items Help! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unused Items Help!   Unused Items Help! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 5:28 pm

cool ideas guys ill def look into the white, jade, emrald? sets and make em usfull to u all.

and ill up some of the other stuff mentioned aswell all this should be in for the next reboot.

also in the works are possibly Reverse Items where theres min stats but NO max(Asuming its possible to make) should have a nice wide range of items to use then rather than everyone with the same stuff which makes it a bit boring lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Unused Items Help! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unused Items Help!   Unused Items Help! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unused Items Help!
Page 1 of 1