Evolution-Mir 2.6
Evolution-Mir 2.6
Evolution-Mir 2.6
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the world of Evolution Mir

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

King Temple Now Released!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GMThor

GMThor

King Temple Now Released! Empty
PostSubject: King Temple Now Released!   King Temple Now Released! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 3:18 am

This is very tough temple to hunt. To enter you will requite a TempleScript, which is dropped by OKS.

Once you have this then you will be able to enter SOLO or as a group!(our advice TAKE A GROUP)

there are 10 floors each floor has a boss. Starting from floor 1 the boss drops are ok but as each floor
progresses thier drops are upped by about 10% so as u can imagine once u hit the top floors the drop rate
get really HIGH!

On ech floor there is a Stone. The stone require a key for you to progress to the next floor ofc the Keys are dropped
from the bosses at a 1/1 rate. So you need to kill the boss to progress to the next level.

We wish you the best of luck!! below are a few screenies(will be dark in there)!

You also require these map files: http://www.legendomir.com/evolution26/KingTemp.zip

King Temple Now Released! Images44

King Temple Now Released! Images45

King Temple Now Released! Images46

Back to top Go down
jaffar91

PostSubject: Re: King Temple Now Released!   King Temple Now Released! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 5:36 am

omg are they ranged mobs? lmfao my amc sucks asss ;p

1 quick question buddy, whats the potion drops rate? as were gunna use looaddsss of mp and hp, possibly add boosters now were mostly 45+? =D
Back to top Go down
GMThor

GMThor

PostSubject: Re: King Temple Now Released!   King Temple Now Released! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 5:53 am

pretty decent simlar to Lunar i think.

So far though we are thinking about making the mobs a bit tougher as they are pretty easy atm Smile well the ranged anyway lol

remember its 10 floors.... So the bigger the group the better chance your gonna have!! deeper the boss Better the Drop Rate Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: King Temple Now Released!   King Temple Now Released! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

King Temple Now Released!
Page 1 of 1