Evolution-Mir 2.6
Evolution-Mir 2.6
Evolution-Mir 2.6
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the world of Evolution Mir

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gem sellin npc

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jaffar1991

Gem sellin npc Empty
PostSubject: Gem sellin npc   Gem sellin npc I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 3:36 am

dont meen to be rude thor, but why are gems only just being lowered in selling price when people have made 10's of millions out of it with continuous fishers? =x
Back to top Go down
GMThor

GMThor

Gem sellin npc Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gem sellin npc   Gem sellin npc I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 5:25 pm

if im honest with u im not in game as much as u guys so i dont know whats happening half the time. I ws on yesterday and seen 6 alts fishing so THEN i knew somehting needed to be done. Ive half the selling cost to hopfully boost the selling of gems in the TM.

If its still to high then ill considering lowering it again.

in my eyes having that many fishing is taking the p**s a bit but i cant stop the use of multi logging Sad

I may even lower the fish selling price yet. will see how it goes.

If theres any problems like this in the future or u can see it causiong a problem please let me or menace know so we can try to stop it early rather than later Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jaffar1991

Gem sellin npc Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gem sellin npc   Gem sellin npc I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 8:34 am

i blame you epic!! mr v box slut! haha
Back to top Go down
SnakeEyes

Gem sellin npc Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gem sellin npc   Gem sellin npc I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 7:42 pm

the solution is simple, have mobs like turtles that only roam and spawn by the coastlines of the game, so no afk fishing can be achieved without the risk of a mob getting you.
Back to top Go down
GMThor

GMThor

Gem sellin npc Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gem sellin npc   Gem sellin npc I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 1:14 am

Ye we was going to make a fishing map for this purpose and still will once we find a decent map to use. Or even a cave if u can think of any that has water?

To be honest having afkers has always been part f the game like miners but having 6 at one go fishing was a bit ott imo lol. A few is cool and we would of kept things as they was its just a shame for the rest of you Sad

still we will try to get a map sorted soon fishing + mining map Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gem sellin npc Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gem sellin npc   Gem sellin npc I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gem sellin npc
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Evolution-Mir 2.6 :: Evolution Mir :: General Discussion-
Jump to: