Evolution-Mir 2.6
Evolution-Mir 2.6
Evolution-Mir 2.6
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the world of Evolution Mir

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

dura orbs only a though

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sexmachine

dura orbs only a though  Empty
PostSubject: dura orbs only a though    dura orbs only a though  I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 7:51 pm

Mabe make a NPC were u can craft the orb but make it pretty good collect stuff not sc dc or mc just dura orbs dura going Dow. on every ones kit big time be nice to make orbs as I only ever had on drop off a boss only a though see what u think [code]
Back to top Go down
GMThor

GMThor

PostSubject: Re: dura orbs only a though    dura orbs only a though  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 1:11 am

Hmmm this is a tough one m8 we cant really go adding this into game due to the fact it would make any rare drops a bit pointless if old stuff never needs to be replaced with new Sad

ill check through the drops though and increase the dura orb a bit.

We had a thought once to add a Special repair npc but u need a token only from the Quest shop but again we would have the same problem with drops not being needed as much.....

isnt it easy enough to gem up some new stuff?
Back to top Go down
sexmachine

PostSubject: Re: dura orbs only a though    dura orbs only a though  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 3:22 am

No gems are crap not even worth it just break stuff seems to get worse lol I had 5 dura orbs on this server only 1 has worked
Back to top Go down
sexmachine

PostSubject: Re: dura orbs only a though    dura orbs only a though  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 3:58 am

Can under stand what u mean
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: dura orbs only a though    dura orbs only a though  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

dura orbs only a though
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Evolution-Mir 2.6 :: Evolution Mir :: General Discussion-
Jump to: