Evolution-Mir 2.6
Evolution-Mir 2.6
Evolution-Mir 2.6
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the world of Evolution Mir

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

wizzys pets coming from me a tao :D

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sexmachine

wizzys pets coming from me a tao :D Empty
PostSubject: wizzys pets coming from me a tao :D   wizzys pets coming from me a tao :D I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 8:05 pm

ok never thought are hear my self say this but wizzys need pets

u need to put it on @ menu or somthing

past lvl 40 just for wizzys had loads of wizzy quit on me now cos they cant tame no pets
so i thought are give it ago i lvl my wizzy 41 and now realy hard to do anything

thing we need to give them some kind of pets after 40 pets every lvl +5 lvls ?
we got 47 wizzys on there getting owned in luna finding it realy hard soon u find but lures and stuff
luna mobs hit u and u die if there no other wizzy on u buy ur self and to hard to lvl or even thing about
going hunting a bosses

need to find pets that semi dectent to help them out

Back to top Go down
GMThor

GMThor

PostSubject: Re: wizzys pets coming from me a tao :D   wizzys pets coming from me a tao :D I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 4:15 am

was thinking abou tthis and maybe have one for a war/sin aswell....

but then what pets would we give? have any options?

woud u wiz be happy with just the current pet list or would u want a few more option like 2 red frogs? 5 venon spiders? etc

Give me options people Very Happy
Back to top Go down
GMThor

GMThor

PostSubject: Re: wizzys pets coming from me a tao :D   wizzys pets coming from me a tao :D I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 6:06 am

would also like to add why didnt anyone suggest this earlier i never thought of adding 40+ wiz only Sad

this will be ingame friday.

What lvl do other mobs require to tame? eg Red/brown frog....etc(these will be wiz only lvl 40+)
Back to top Go down
sexmachine

PostSubject: Re: wizzys pets coming from me a tao :D   wizzys pets coming from me a tao :D I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 11:37 am

Think brown ones r 43 only hard thing if u start giving pets to Ass warr Taos will moan lol but need to find a middle for it all
Back to top Go down
GMThor

GMThor

PostSubject: Re: wizzys pets coming from me a tao :D   wizzys pets coming from me a tao :D I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 6:07 am

Wporking on a seperate Pet option for wizards they will have Thier OWN set of pets. all i need to know is...What pets are usefull and at what level are they normally tamable?

5 Black Mags = Level?
5 VemonSpiders = Level?
3 RedFrogs = Level?
3 Brown Frogs = Level?
i know BES is 35

Any other mobs u guys normally tame??

sooner i get this info sooner i can put ingame btw Very Happy i got alot to code atm so no real time to go hunting for the correct levels myself atm. Not till next week anyway.
Back to top Go down
sexmachine

PostSubject: Re: wizzys pets coming from me a tao :D   wizzys pets coming from me a tao :D I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 10:48 am

Venmon 38 think red 40
Back to top Go down
sexmachine

PostSubject: Re: wizzys pets coming from me a tao :D   wizzys pets coming from me a tao :D I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 10:49 am

But they got es untill 40 so no need for black mags
Back to top Go down
GMThor

GMThor

PostSubject: Re: wizzys pets coming from me a tao :D   wizzys pets coming from me a tao :D I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 7:01 pm

ES is gonna be taken out cos we have BES. was only put there till we put in the new wiz pet section.
Back to top Go down
DrDeath

PostSubject: Re: wizzys pets coming from me a tao :D   wizzys pets coming from me a tao :D I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 7:06 am

not sure ive seen sting running around with element clouds and if u go on that taos need a pet seen as shin dosnt do any dmg what so ever and lvl 2 deva is oki see givin wizzies pets that they should be able to tame kinda defines the object of them going to get the pets them selves if ur 41 get some gang spiders 5 of them do some good
Back to top Go down
GMThor

GMThor

PostSubject: Re: wizzys pets coming from me a tao :D   wizzys pets coming from me a tao :D I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 8:22 am

ye i know but eshock is bugged and it takes them liek 20mins to tame 1 BES or 15mins to do 1 RedFrog its just to much time wasted on a private server imo... dont u think?

plus giving them a sepertate pet option just saves all the wasted time ofc it will still cost them.

those cloud elements are no longer tamable it was giving a totaly nfair advantage due to the fact mobs cant kill em lol
Back to top Go down
DrDeath

PostSubject: Re: wizzys pets coming from me a tao :D   wizzys pets coming from me a tao :D I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 2:31 am

lol aww only 1 wiz i saw use them and rli didnt abuse them, n yh thats true, ive looked at the wiz pet list n yh can agree but couldnt you put it on the @menu and have a side option incase ones dies so we dont have to relog and lose you leveled pets? i knw this bit as a wiz can be a pain losing one and having to relog to get back ur pets but at normal lvl
Back to top Go down
GMThor

GMThor

PostSubject: Re: wizzys pets coming from me a tao :D   wizzys pets coming from me a tao :D I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 9:51 pm

there isnt a check pet count on these server files so if it was on @menu they could spawn as many as they liked Sad why we put the pets as a one off on the logon menu.

if one dies then i guess its back to oldskool taming Smile

untill we can chack how many pets its gonna have to stay like this. Will put this bug over lcd as hes working on the ruby files again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: wizzys pets coming from me a tao :D   wizzys pets coming from me a tao :D I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

wizzys pets coming from me a tao :D
Page 1 of 1