Evolution-Mir 2.6
Evolution-Mir 2.6
Evolution-Mir 2.6
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the world of Evolution Mir

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

as some of u mite no i have quit

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
sexmachine

as some of u mite no i have quit Empty
PostSubject: as some of u mite no i have quit   as some of u mite no i have quit I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 1:15 am

Just letting u guys no I have quit be realy good but time to move on u mite see me on now and then and all items be on my char
Some things on server just getting to me to much killed ok and to just got a bene went on my sissy 20 mins in red caves got a
sn d brace hiwan brac assain MVP 36 weapons now I'm 52 not much to levdel for I can't solo new temple not big grow on to go I think u HMS done a realy good job on the server but Taos skills plus assain skills some don't work propley thanks for all time on server see u guys around

Peace out

Sexmachine
Back to top Go down
sexmachine

PostSubject: Re: as some of u mite no i have quit   as some of u mite no i have quit I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 2:02 am

Loads spelling mistake dam phone I even got fan level 36 Tao weapon from there to
Back to top Go down
GMThor

GMThor

PostSubject: Re: as some of u mite no i have quit   as some of u mite no i have quit I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 2:14 am

awww mate its sad to see u go esp when we are working on the lvl 50 staue quests and buffs etc Sad

well no one has mentioned redcave to us yet so i assumed it was ok. How many unts did u do to get all those rares? boss drops are pretty low atm but they are always open for change if u all think they are crap. They should be dropping powerrings and items of that quality prettey regular? then next grade up are then doubt the drop rate of them and so on.

weapons are th same should be getting quite a few lvl 30 then the next is double its drop rate... ratehr u not leave cos of drops tbh m8 be cool if u could work with us and give us some info on bosses etc.... i know u help us alot as it is Smile
Back to top Go down
GMMenace

GMMenace

PostSubject: Re: as some of u mite no i have quit   as some of u mite no i have quit I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 7:54 am

Sad to hear! you've been one of our longest players on here lol.

If KingsTemple is so hard why didnt you mention it? can simply make it easier by allowing layers to maybe tame um and use lionroar/entrampment & drop there agil to poison abit make it easier for 40-50range (obviously harder for you Razz )

Im working on some quests for the statue of your's when i'm on you should give me a shout and tell me some idea's of sum quests u think of write it down but we give it a twist.. so we can give players the same experience when theyre level 50+..

all level 50+ items drop In KingsTemple like T-rings skill neckies Para's Pros Clears even flamering/recovery/revival its just finding enough strong people to get to an higher floor for easier drop chance, we can make HeavenArm/HeavenSword(maybe make a wiz/war weapon of the same stats) drop from oks khazard(new boss) UncleHog(KingHogs uncle lol). something new?.. This goes to everyone who can read this post in advance! We will be adding Secret Caves to the quest statue's also where you can unlock them by doing one of the achievements we need more feed-back as to what people would like to see in-game on this Server, and we would add a twist to it.. such a shame to see you go.. Maybe a statue of rememberence instead of quests lol! All the best.
Back to top Go down
Ring/Apple

PostSubject: Re: as some of u mite no i have quit   as some of u mite no i have quit I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 6:40 am

Im not going to do a tia lol but i will say this. Perhaps you both might loosen up a bit as i have suggested many of times. Prob find you will slow/stop people leaving for the future. A lot of the players you still have were kitted out helped to lvl in the early levels by me and kapow.

Running a server with an iron fist wont get you anywhere lol, need a right balance between being fair but also being fair to youre players. Not every idea they present is to make the game super easy, just more enjoyable and worth all the hours that mir demands! (in sex's case) lol.
Back to top Go down
GMThor

GMThor

PostSubject: Re: as some of u mite no i have quit   as some of u mite no i have quit I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 7:01 am

to be honest mate items are dropping pretty decenlty from normal mobs + bosses its just the HIGH end stuff like lvl 40+ weapons etc that arn't and we are revising some of the bosses. The Other problem is that bosses that are easily soloable like oks should it be dropping the higher end stuff regular? OK, SS, DD and all the Temple bosses will be increased in drops as they are difficult to get to and take down.

but easy bosses have a chance at dropping the high end stuff but Because they are so easy shouldnt be dropping stuff to easy imo?? if the server gets flooded with high end stuff it will just die in no time?? not really fun when theres nothing to aim for?

anyhows we will revise alot of drops. And i think redacve dropped so much to start because its new in and new mobs/caves tend to drop thier rares early on for some reason then it evens out a bit.
Back to top Go down
GMThor

GMThor

PostSubject: Re: as some of u mite no i have quit   as some of u mite no i have quit I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 7:07 am

We put EvoLord in all week to on a regular spawn 4 a day would of had loads of items in game if it was killed regualr Sad gutted u guys didnt smash it tbh lol!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: as some of u mite no i have quit   as some of u mite no i have quit I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

as some of u mite no i have quit
Page 1 of 1