Evolution-Mir 2.6
Evolution-Mir 2.6
Evolution-Mir 2.6
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the world of Evolution Mir

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

reincarnation

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
smudg

smudg

reincarnation  Empty
PostSubject: reincarnation    reincarnation  I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 4:55 am

as title had this drop on my tao learning skill but not found rev ammys any where
Back to top Go down
GMThor

GMThor

reincarnation  Empty
PostSubject: Re: reincarnation    reincarnation  I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 6:29 am

balls... they may not be in shops if u see me ot menace on pm us m8 we'll pas u some till next update ill get em in the shops.
Back to top Go down
smudg

smudg

reincarnation  Empty
PostSubject: Re: reincarnation    reincarnation  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 4:59 am

i tried to revive a few peeps but doesnt seen to wona i go thru the motions of trying to rev then says failed every time unless thor gave me dodgy rev ammys Laughing
Back to top Go down
GMThor

GMThor

reincarnation  Empty
PostSubject: Re: reincarnation    reincarnation  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 5:26 am

Ta mate thanks for the info ill play about with the amulet name think this maybe the problem.
Back to top Go down
smudg

smudg

reincarnation  Empty
PostSubject: Re: reincarnation    reincarnation  I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 11:34 pm

allso mate in the desciption of the spell it says nothing about reviving it quotes as a rain of fire from above sounds more like meteor strike
Back to top Go down
GMThor

GMThor

reincarnation  Empty
PostSubject: Re: reincarnation    reincarnation  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 1:44 am

Hmmm could be the problem... ill check it out m8 but atm im working on quirte a few changes as u can see here:

http://www.evolutionmir2.net/t237-update-16-11-2012

im also working on getting the new files working so hopfully get the war + guild creation working 100%
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

reincarnation  Empty
PostSubject: Re: reincarnation    reincarnation  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

reincarnation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Evolution-Mir 2.6 :: Evolution Mir :: General Discussion-
Jump to: