Evolution-Mir 2.6
Evolution-Mir 2.6
Evolution-Mir 2.6
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the world of Evolution Mir

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

44+ leveling

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kouvos

44+ leveling Empty
PostSubject: 44+ leveling   44+ leveling I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 6:33 pm

i know allot of us dont mind a bit grind but from level 44 it seems really difficult and boring to be in a cave for just a few % i know you mentiond some new caves? i think there should be some level requirment caves for 44+ as this is when it gets harder so the players can enjoy the new spells and new items + Humup and other bosses we cant kill yet if we were closer to 50. basicly make 50 more achievable without relying on events lol.
Back to top Go down
sabar

44+ leveling Empty
PostSubject: Re: 44+ leveling   44+ leveling I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 12:10 am

i agree with this. even getting to 44 alone is hard in its self
Back to top Go down
GMThor

GMThor

44+ leveling Empty
PostSubject: Re: 44+ leveling   44+ leveling I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 4:59 am

Im not sure guys because ive tried to lvl at these levels and its not as slow as you make out you gotta remember this is a low/med rate server so no one is gonna hit past lvl say 60 anytime soon its a slow leveling process bassed more on the Euro leveling style than USA where u can do a level a day easy.

We want the server to last a long time. Its why we made level 50 statues so its a big achievment getting there and then Human up is 60 at the moment(its buggy so we wanna test it throughly for the time being before lowering it to say 55)

Saying that there will be exp weekends soon and ill be adding Anc expansions to all the maps like bug cave, stone temple like in the normal mir with High spawn rates and like 3k more exp a mob than the normal mobs so leveling should be easier then. Will also be adding a lvl 45 cave similar to the low, mid, high level cave which will be tough but the exp + rewards will be nice.

But really if u hit Turtle cavern or redcave you can smash out 10% an hour im sure which in my eyes is pretty decent at such a level?? if u can get a group to hit lunar its even faster.

As i said though this is based on Euro Style of leveling not USA style.

as another note you do know you can get EXP buffs from the Quest Shop? and we have been thinking about adding a donation gold system to draw in some people(dunno if its worth it yet though)
Back to top Go down
sabar

44+ leveling Empty
PostSubject: Re: 44+ leveling   44+ leveling I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 5:23 am

i like to lvl up as much as i can when i can. but its just having to be in the same places all the time. and it really is kinda off putting only getting so much % in about 1 hours grind. i have nothing against all the other classes but taos once they get poison cloud can pretty much go anywhere and mass kill everything. where as for sins and warriors its simply point and click. as for wizards i imagine it being just as easy to mass kill but there limited to only minor few places. i would try the 50% xp buff but ive lagged out a few times recently, ive lost pets due to it and i dont really want to risk loosing buffs either. i would like to try lvling other classes up but like i mentioned in pm. it takes just as much effort getting to 30 than it does getting from 40+ and beyond. and i think if new ppl joined would feel the same way.
Back to top Go down
kouvos

44+ leveling Empty
PostSubject: Re: 44+ leveling   44+ leveling I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 6:13 pm

yeah new caves would help i spose we are just used to the existing caves, i do like the server allot but it proberly lacks users to go group leveling allot atm, seems people concentrating on bossing rather than leveling.
Back to top Go down
GMThor

GMThor

44+ leveling Empty
PostSubject: Re: 44+ leveling   44+ leveling I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 6:37 pm

so its more the fact wars/sin's take loads longer to kill mobs and are stuck to certian caves? ye group hunting is a problem with all the new changes + more events im hoping it will draw in more people and the Supportcenter will explain all the stuff on the server to help new people out.

wars are ok with XHM on low AC mobs so the anc expansions should help u guys out. But sins kinda get screwed so its tough to make a map thats decent for sins to lvl on lol hmmm ill think it over any suggestions would be cool for a leveling map aimed at sins.

will add the leveling maps that require scrolls aswell in time maybe after i do the Anc maps.
Back to top Go down
sabar

44+ leveling Empty
PostSubject: Re: 44+ leveling   44+ leveling I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 11:05 pm

Sins have 2 attacks which can hurt more than one mob at a time. Heavenly sword and moonblade. im not all that experienced with sins and all there skills as playing one on this server is my first time. but theres no way i can use heavenly sword to attack 3 mobs infront of me and get all 3 everytime. just seems like a wasted skill as it does little to no dmg on higher lvl mobs. only time i use it is to clear the way which is what i mean by wasted skill. anyway again im no guru on this matter, however if items more my lvl were in game increasing stats and such lvling might seem that little bit quicker due to the higher dc and such. plus if higher lvled items are ingame and little easier to gain it would encourge ppl to lvl alot more i reckon.

as for a sin cave. every class should benefit from the same place as its just added work on top.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

44+ leveling Empty
PostSubject: Re: 44+ leveling   44+ leveling I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

44+ leveling
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Evolution-Mir 2.6 :: Evolution Mir :: General Discussion-
Jump to: