Evolution-Mir 2.6
Evolution-Mir 2.6
Evolution-Mir 2.6
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the world of Evolution Mir

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How sins fail...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
EpicFail

How sins fail... Empty
PostSubject: How sins fail...   How sins fail... I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 10:07 am

Just thought i'd get a rant in...

Moonlight
I've always said how this skill is such a failure, one of the main reasons i actually played sin was for moonlight. The ability to move invisible to all, sneak PK... although yeah it works to a degree.... you can walk "hidden" but sometimes even all mobs can see through it. I did post about this 9 weeks ago...

Swift Feet + Gold Armour
One of the better sin skills, but you can't use swift feet whilst wearing Gold Armour, in fact you have to take it off, use the skill and then put it back on... Hardly an easy task when you want to use it fast in PVP or running to a boss - Maybe the instant run on the armor causes this issue?, i did say in game about this but yet again seems to of fallen on deaf ears.

Dark Body
This has to be the WORST sin skill ever, when using the skill the player should go fully invisible after using, nope not happening.
I've had this book since i was level35, I actually stopped leveling at 44 after seeing lobby use Dark Body, i cant find a good enough word to describe how shocking it is...

I've actually come to a dead end on my sin, there's nothing for me to aim for! It's getting to the point i'm only actually logging on out of habit rather than a desire to play. I don't care that mobs drop better than bosses, nor do i care that level 40/43 weapons are near impossible to obtain... I just want skills that do what they should

I would cover other items that need looking at but being mainly a sin, i cant comment on other classes.
Please don't bring out another cave, boss or set of items, just work on fixing the very basics. You will get more benefit from fixing faults than adding new content

Back to top Go down
sabar

How sins fail... Empty
PostSubject: Re: How sins fail...   How sins fail... I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 11:30 am

Only reason i even started as a sin first was to try out all the skills. but to also try out pvp as sin. from what ive noticed regarding swift feet and golden armor. seems to work ok for me being the only lvl 44 male sin in the game?

i too only log on out of habbit to pop the very few bosses a sin can actually solo. and im getting rather fed up of the same drops day in day out... if im lucky ill get an orb i dont even need. only thing that seems to drop are damn stupid useless heavy armors or iron armors with the odd lucky drop of 1 decent item like knight brace or blk Dslayer ect. i understand its a very low rate server but seriously to be lvl 44 and still using freeze blades and only having a hand full of bosses sins can actually kill and no chance of a decent drop is rather tedious and im getting bored of doing the same thing over and over and getting the same stuff over and over. only way to do anything on this server is to be a tao and kill pretty much everything there is to kill. and once u get poison cloud thats it.... pvp / pk / bosses. nothing can take taos on.

overall i do agree with epic here. focus on the stuff that needs fixing and add stuff that the players can actually use and obtain.
Back to top Go down
GMThor

GMThor

How sins fail... Empty
PostSubject: Re: How sins fail...   How sins fail... I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 10:23 pm

Ill be working on the files only this week guys i had planned to do that anyway hoping to get alot of things fixed with new files + playing around.

As for skills the goldarmour i can prob fix. Nut the rest maybe difficult all depends if i can do it through the db or not. other than that with no source files its Extreamly difficult as they will prob need ot be hexed and im not the best at that Sad but bare with me ill find a way aorund it!!

as for boss killing... well im sorry to say but Warrior + Sins arnt the best at soloing the hard bosses due to the fact they gotta take hits from them Sad so theres not much we can do here. all i can suggest is to make a nub tao to poison and alt+tab back and forth between acocunts??? or just make a wiz/tao if u really wanna solo everything. Other than that grab someone to hunt with?

hows the drops been anyway?
Back to top Go down
GMThor

GMThor

How sins fail... Empty
PostSubject: Re: How sins fail...   How sins fail... I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 10:38 pm

Could always go down adding the heros...
Back to top Go down
kouvos

How sins fail... Empty
PostSubject: Re: How sins fail...   How sins fail... I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 10:45 pm

think the users that are here dont like the idea of heros =/
Back to top Go down
sabar

How sins fail... Empty
PostSubject: Re: How sins fail...   How sins fail... I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 11:49 pm

personally i dont mind the idea of having heroes. last server i played i rather enjoyed having them. would certainly make lvling more interesting i think. im in the process of lvling a wiz now. might lvl tao but like ive stated before. starter cave is to hard and any pets that go in there just die. even WG so lvling a tao from scratch is very slow. skele needs buffing up abit and the mobs in starter reduced.

as for drops, even with the 50% boost all i seem to be getting is the same every kill. 22 armors coral rings and expel rings. if im lucky ill get the 1 odd drop of a KB or an orb. but thats it.
Back to top Go down
GMThor

GMThor

How sins fail... Empty
PostSubject: Re: How sins fail...   How sins fail... I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 11:58 pm

i made startercave easier m8 mobs are the same as centipedes... have u level ya taos skills a little? should be ok in there.

ye i never wanted to add heroes if im honest and ratehr not atm the moment unless they are in massive demand lol.

bosses are u killing m8? cos wt, es, ks, ec, rme arnt the best droppers anyway. DD, OK, SS, ZT, KingTurtle, OKS, Fox Boss, Yig thing, EvoLord ALL temple Boses are more dropping ones. But mid lvl items should be dropping more from them all now must of noticed that a bit?
Back to top Go down
sabar

How sins fail... Empty
PostSubject: Re: How sins fail...   How sins fail... I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 12:27 am

well i got 3 KBs in no time at all. but theres not always anyone around to kill the bigger bosses.
Back to top Go down
KaPow

How sins fail... Empty
PostSubject: Re: How sins fail...   How sins fail... I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 2:18 am

killed oks / dd / ss bout 5 times a day since i hit 43, now 44 n 30% without doing any real lvlin, so far got demon mask (dura needs increased) evil whisp amulet (need a lvl 48 to wear it) and the usual powers / violets

killed every evo lord since its been put in, and like 15 mins ago got a muscle ring off it, doubt any1 will even use it lol
Back to top Go down
KaPow

How sins fail... Empty
PostSubject: Re: How sins fail...   How sins fail... I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 2:20 am

but atleast its droppin Razz, you change drops last night or something? cause ive only started recently getting them
Back to top Go down
sabar

How sins fail... Empty
PostSubject: Re: How sins fail...   How sins fail... I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 3:01 am

group hunts are always fun but theres only a handfull of bosses that need more than 1 person to kill. and even when there dead they still only drop useless crap like heavy armors or coral rings. again i understand its a low rate server but i dont want to have to lvl up a tao just to be able to kit my sin up because then i may aswell just lvl tao up and forget sin all together, thus making the other classes pointless to play or lvl. and the server full of taos...

fix the bugs, fix the skills, fix the drops so sins have a chance at getting something above lvl 40 instead of relying on a tao being online to hunt the bigger bosses.
Back to top Go down
GMThor

GMThor

How sins fail... Empty
PostSubject: Re: How sins fail...   How sins fail... I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 3:09 am

nar we changed them friday but at least they are dropping Smile

thats the main problem not enough play atm to have big group hunts Sad we all need to help get more people playing. Im currently working onthe new server files to see if they fix at least the war problem we have!! menace iwll look at the gold armour bug now.
Back to top Go down
GMThor

GMThor

How sins fail... Empty
PostSubject: Re: How sins fail...   How sins fail... I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 7:14 pm

NOTE: Darkbody is fixed in the new .exe's we still working on a way to add them with an autopatcher due to items.dat file needing updating everytime we change the db.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

How sins fail... Empty
PostSubject: Re: How sins fail...   How sins fail... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How sins fail...
Page 1 of 1