Evolution-Mir 2.6
Evolution-Mir 2.6
Evolution-Mir 2.6
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the world of Evolution Mir

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gender armour

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DrDeath

Gender armour Empty
PostSubject: Gender armour   Gender armour I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 8:01 pm

just saw thread about this but would also like to add why not make it so all armour heaven mir crystal the really rare armour seen as i got crystal armour of oks and it was female so made female wiz n lvled her, not sure everyone will do this + once wiz hits 40 ill need to sell the armour so having the full ablility to chance all rare armours would do aload of good
Back to top Go down
GMThor

GMThor

Gender armour Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gender armour   Gender armour I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 3:27 am

MY advice is to keep ya rare armours at the money because il be adding Elite Versions very soon to game. So EliteCrystal, EliteHeaven etc. not sure what u mean though mate could u explain it again? so like drop a armou crystal....then u trade it in for the armour gender of choice? if so that could be a really good way of doing it so we dont have to log in and trade.
Back to top Go down
DrDeath

Gender armour Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gender armour   Gender armour I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 4:04 am

yeah think go on npc way of doing it and have a trade/sell bit come up so u place the armour in there and when you click OK it will give you the other gender to what you've placed in so then people wont have to wait on you and im sure if u can do it a way that give the same dura back that was on the armour in the trade
Back to top Go down
GMThor

GMThor

Gender armour Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gender armour   Gender armour I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 4:53 am

When u create an itrem it always makes it full dura so hard to just change it over its why we gotta trade a one of trade atm Sad But ill add like a , CrystalCrystal..? lool HeavenCrystal etc to drops then u can trade it at the MystMerchant. will try ot add it in a future update maybe the one in 2 weeks time Smile
Back to top Go down
GMMenace

GMMenace

Gender armour Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gender armour   Gender armour I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 10:48 am

I have sorted the unique armours.. if you check on @Menu has i've updated it slighty Wink

You need 10 QuestCrystals and 5SuperierCrystals +20mil to exchange unique armouors, that way it fix's the full dura thing make you work for it.

BlessedRobe will require a BlessedShard from kingstemple to exchange +25mil.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gender armour Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gender armour   Gender armour I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gender armour
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Evolution-Mir 2.6 :: Evolution Mir :: General Discussion-
Jump to: