Evolution-Mir 2.6
Evolution-Mir 2.6
Evolution-Mir 2.6
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the world of Evolution Mir

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Forum mobile site

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
EpicFail

Forum mobile site  Empty
PostSubject: Forum mobile site    Forum mobile site  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 4:46 am

Just noticed that when loading up forums on a mobile device it only allows you to view and there's no function to login. Further to that safari does not allow you to switch to classic view.

Using chrome does allow you to login but have to use the full desktop version, which on an iPhone is a nightmare.

Limited as forumotion is... Are there any options in the ACP to allow anything other than read only for mobile users?

Some sad people want to spam forums on their train journey home from work... Not as sad as sabar though.... Dude get a job :-P
Back to top Go down
sabar

Forum mobile site  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum mobile site    Forum mobile site  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 10:27 pm

working on it bud. im a trained IT tech and the best expierence i have is working as an administrator =/ which was almost 3 years ago. life can be shit Sad

but just so im on topic. i use a nokia lumia 800 and i have no isses logging in or posting on forums Smile
Back to top Go down
GMThor

GMThor

Forum mobile site  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum mobile site    Forum mobile site  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 6:42 am

i use an Sony Xperia and i find it works fine aswell.
Back to top Go down
EpicFail

Forum mobile site  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum mobile site    Forum mobile site  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 5:44 am

conspiracy.. i tell ya
Back to top Go down
sexmachine

Forum mobile site  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum mobile site    Forum mobile site  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 10:46 am

HTC brother and I find it OK gay I phone tbh epic u suck lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Forum mobile site  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum mobile site    Forum mobile site  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forum mobile site
Page 1 of 1