Evolution-Mir 2.6
Evolution-Mir 2.6
Evolution-Mir 2.6
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the world of Evolution Mir

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

couple things could get looked into or help :)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
sexmachine

couple things could get looked into or help :) Empty
PostSubject: couple things could get looked into or help :)   couple things could get looked into or help :) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 9:40 am

new temple into oks

when u tele to next floor after killing bosses u key next floor group get spilt and tele random thinks a bit bad me lvl 52 tao get killed 2 sec if rt in 2 big mobs mabe make a tele group in same place

these new items E items the Ered/blue /green could do with more dura if ur cafting them should come with me dura Razz

OKR on all server been crafted get it sorta out Very Happy get quest rather than it in drops Very Happy

make Random telports stackable please

with the craft npc titan rings for soul ring u lose sc every one gains dc-mc i know soul ring got dc tao dont need dc much get them tao rings in there places sc0-6 Razz

have you thought of putting jadeliqure in drop files ? but making them 1 day adding luck mabe instead 7 day?

had couple new people started from mir forever said they left cos pot cash has messed the game up lol pot cash coming in soon?? or not??

whats these 50+ quest gonna be like im bored Very Happy new somthing to do
i made e crystal + e blue Very Happy

not bad comment just lil changes that mite help

Back to top Go down
sabar

PostSubject: Re: couple things could get looked into or help :)   couple things could get looked into or help :) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 10:24 pm

pretty good ideas. specially the stackable rts
Back to top Go down
GMThor

GMThor

PostSubject: Re: couple things could get looked into or help :)   couple things could get looked into or help :) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 11:06 pm

Ye cool feedback mate. Ill change the Temple teles to keep u all together and tele you to the same spot.

OKS ill make a quest cant u remember what the old quest used to be? ratehr keep it similar if i can.

RT's can not be stacked with the current .exe's we use but are fixed with the new files that we will be using soon.

lvl 50+ quests will be kill quests or farming quests but its gonna be long quests due to the perminant state feature Smile will put the scrolls ingame though this friday so once menace scripts them in u'll prob have a scroll ready to rock. will be 1 scroll which u can then craft into the buff scroll which allows u then to start the quest.

What does jadeliquer do? never seen it must of ben out after i quit mir years ago lol.

As for pot cash was gonna add it after all the quests are fixed but only have the shop sell stuff that the QuestCrystal NPC has. So everyone can have a fair chance in getting items. So potcash would just be a shortcut for lazy people... what u think?

Oh im to change the MysteryNPC crafts ill get onto that soon aswell. U taos dont like using DC to hunt? i used to find it faster lol

Back to top Go down
EpicFail

PostSubject: Re: couple things could get looked into or help :)   couple things could get looked into or help :) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 5:50 am

Potcash is the root of all evil, you end up with a server full of.... well undesirables
They come, fill your wallet, makes everyone's life hell and ruin the community
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: couple things could get looked into or help :)   couple things could get looked into or help :) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

couple things could get looked into or help :)
Page 1 of 1