Evolution-Mir 2.6
Evolution-Mir 2.6
Evolution-Mir 2.6
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the world of Evolution Mir

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Breaking News!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
GMThor

GMThor

Breaking News! Empty
PostSubject: Breaking News!   Breaking News! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 9:45 pm

Heya All!

Im hoping this is the good news you have all been waiting for! After a long conversation with Ring today we have decided to keep Evo alive by Converting the server to Hero's files. This is for a number of reasons:

• The files offer a Much larger Range in things we can Script/Do
  • Can add Music/Special Effects
  • Alot more complex Quests
  • Items that perform scripts. EG an accessory/clothing that gives Buffs/Teleports/Menus endless list here
  • It has an attribute system where u can increas your stats
  • The server is much esaier to set up/back up and can be run on a dedicated server if needed in the future.
  • alot of the features that ruby has actually WORK!
  • the server files are the most used and are open source meaning we can add ayhitng people give out to the server!! means regular bug fixes + other stuff.
  • auto run on mape to a location selected
  • A wider skin range for weapons, armours, mobs
  • Easier to add maps plus we can use mir3 STUFF(maps/mobs/items)!
  • We can control mobs AI to a certian degree meaning we can make MUCH more interesting mobs/bosses
  • Has a PK point system(if we use it)
  • MORE skills and they work!!

With this the serevrs are missing some features from ruby which will be missed like:

• No fishing(i think) but we can add a different feature to replace this that u will be able to afk.
  • Tigers no longer have accessories(we will buff them up for you) but have horses/Dog things.
  • Interface is not as attractive but the screen res is very nice.
  • NPCs dont have the QUEST button nor does it show your current quests. We will add alot of Unique quests for the server ranging from level 1 to whatever.
  • i think war's are more customisable could be interesting.

Thats a few of the pros/cons now the good stuff! Heres a list of things that we WILL be keeping:

• x3 EXP
  • Drop rate the same
  • Weekend Events
  • Quests Shop
  • Dungeon Quests(I May change sub boss/boss to use a kill counter)
  • Level 50 Statue + Quests(which i will code)
  • Elite Series Weapons/Armours(revamped in time)
  • All items/weapons etc WILL be kept the same
  • EvolutionLord on a New map every week(May need to change its skin)
  • Mystery Merchant Upgrades

Ring is working on some very interesting new features which will make the server alot mroe fun and unique il let him release the info to u. Once i get the maps/mobs converted and working we will be putting the server up for testing for about 2 weeks and then relaunch. There will be a event on the relaunch to try to get u all back ingame and to entise new players!!

Any ideas/changes u think we can make please post here.

We hope you guys understand its a huge change to the server but EvolutionMir will not die and will continue we think for the better!!

PS new Ruby files are released next week if they come with huge amounts of commands we can use in scripting we may revert to these.

Thanks for reading + sorry for typo's

Dan.
Back to top Go down
EpicFail

Breaking News! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking News!   Breaking News! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 4:18 am

NO FUCKING FISHING?! ARE YOU SHITTIN ME!? AMG lol
Back to top Go down
GMThor

GMThor

Breaking News! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking News!   Breaking News! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 4:48 am

ye i know sorry m8 Sad we'll thnk up a game to make that can be afked. Any ideas would be good Razz
Back to top Go down
jaffar91

Breaking News! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking News!   Breaking News! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 2:51 am

Yeeesesss I fucking fishing! Looks like epics 20 epics will have to mine instead:p
Back to top Go down
Glastow

Breaking News! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking News!   Breaking News! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 7:50 am

epic just an epic noob so its all good there gfgfgf <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Breaking News! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking News!   Breaking News! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Breaking News!
Page 1 of 1