Evolution-Mir 2.6
Evolution-Mir 2.6
Evolution-Mir 2.6
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the world of Evolution Mir

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BREAKING NEWS - PROGRESS REPORT

Go down 
+2
Vork
EpicFail
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
EpicFail

BREAKING NEWS - PROGRESS REPORT Empty
PostSubject: BREAKING NEWS - PROGRESS REPORT   BREAKING NEWS - PROGRESS REPORT I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 11:01 am

Me + Sabar have Ruby Server ONLINE!

1st Ever server to run on Server 2012 + SQL 2012, early reports show it to be lag free ;-)
Back to top Go down
Vork

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS - PROGRESS REPORT   BREAKING NEWS - PROGRESS REPORT I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 11:07 am

What's the I.P?Razz
Back to top Go down
EpicFail

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS - PROGRESS REPORT   BREAKING NEWS - PROGRESS REPORT I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 11:11 am

we aint got sign up runnin yet
Back to top Go down
jaffar91

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS - PROGRESS REPORT   BREAKING NEWS - PROGRESS REPORT I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 11:13 am

i find it funny no1 has shown any support to you guys apart from me, then all of a sudden within 5 mins of u saying 'online' some1 posts lmao

whats the sign bit m8? the part that makes it available for online play?
Back to top Go down
sabar

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS - PROGRESS REPORT   BREAKING NEWS - PROGRESS REPORT I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 11:19 am

the part that allows ppl to create accounts. getting epic to sort that out now.
Back to top Go down
jaffar91

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS - PROGRESS REPORT   BREAKING NEWS - PROGRESS REPORT I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 11:31 am

ah thats great nice work guys Smile so do you just have to wait for thors transfer of accounts now?

great work guys!
Back to top Go down
sabar

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS - PROGRESS REPORT   BREAKING NEWS - PROGRESS REPORT I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 11:43 am

now that everything works we just need thor to update the server files to his versions then everything should be as it was from november

epics gone to bed so was not able to sort out account creations. but i have access to server so ill make a few random accounts
Back to top Go down
jaffar91

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS - PROGRESS REPORT   BREAKING NEWS - PROGRESS REPORT I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 11:50 am

thats brill im off tmoro so i hope thor sorts you out by then ;p
Back to top Go down
sabar

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS - PROGRESS REPORT   BREAKING NEWS - PROGRESS REPORT I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 11:54 am

sent u a pm just incase u missed it jaffar
Back to top Go down
jaffar91

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS - PROGRESS REPORT   BREAKING NEWS - PROGRESS REPORT I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 12:01 pm

dont have msn installed m8 lol just pm me ^^
Back to top Go down
GMThor

GMThor

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS - PROGRESS REPORT   BREAKING NEWS - PROGRESS REPORT I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 6:48 pm

Awosm eguys thanks!!! just got the fb pm when i was at work ahha!!

ye ill get it updated and ready to go wont take to long. What web server was u going to use to host the website? XAMP works a treat and its very fast to set up. i used IIS locally but takes a lot longer to set up cos u need to allow the php modules.

Id suggest XAMP one click and it runs fine.

Ill try to catch epic on msn im here till 10am... then sleep till 5pm

also new ruby files are released next weekend and if they are up to date with heroes functionaltiy ill prob stick to ruby!! fingers crossed.
Back to top Go down
DarkRose

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS - PROGRESS REPORT   BREAKING NEWS - PROGRESS REPORT I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 8:06 pm

Better stick to ruby, hope ill be able to play soon D:
Back to top Go down
GMThor

GMThor

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS - PROGRESS REPORT   BREAKING NEWS - PROGRESS REPORT I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 8:49 pm

im thinking that at least till i know whats new in the release!! im hoping alot mroe qfunction commands so i can add cool shit lol
Back to top Go down
jaffar91

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS - PROGRESS REPORT   BREAKING NEWS - PROGRESS REPORT I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 8:58 pm

Hey guys speaking to sab while on the server last night I was under the impression that all that needed to b done was Thor to cross the accounts over then we start playing? This just me being hasty? xD
Back to top Go down
EpicFail

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS - PROGRESS REPORT   BREAKING NEWS - PROGRESS REPORT I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 9:33 pm

Its not far off complete, that's correct. Just getting the sign up page etc working online then restore the evo DBs and BOOOM
Back to top Go down
Vork

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS - PROGRESS REPORT   BREAKING NEWS - PROGRESS REPORT I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 9:46 pm

Jaffar, your not the only one that has been showing support, just because people don't post doesn't mean that they haven't been keeping an eye on the server, it just seems pointless to post every 5 mins because that just ends up distracting people from work as they have to keep replying on the forums,.
Back to top Go down
jaffar91

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS - PROGRESS REPORT   BREAKING NEWS - PROGRESS REPORT I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 9:56 pm

Alright keep your hair on son. A nice work or good job Wudnt go a miss tho right?
Back to top Go down
GMThor

GMThor

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS - PROGRESS REPORT   BREAKING NEWS - PROGRESS REPORT I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 9:57 pm

MORE BREAKING NEWS!!!!! FIRST IMAGES OF THE SERVER UP TO WHERE IT WAS!!!!

[URL]BREAKING NEWS - PROGRESS REPORT Epicy[/URL]

ok ive been working with epic this morning and we are now at the point where the account page works locally(need to get it live) the server is up to date with the content. We only need to restore the DB and then u guys can play again!!! i need sleep but ill leave the files with epic to restore as he knows sql server 2012 better than me!!

A few things maybe missing so please report bugs when its up!!!!

WOOHOO EPIC ROCKS!
Back to top Go down
jaffar91

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS - PROGRESS REPORT   BREAKING NEWS - PROGRESS REPORT I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 10:25 pm

Woot. Can't wait peeps Smile
Back to top Go down
DarkRose

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS - PROGRESS REPORT   BREAKING NEWS - PROGRESS REPORT I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 10:40 pm

Could this be finished today? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jaffar91

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS - PROGRESS REPORT   BREAKING NEWS - PROGRESS REPORT I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 10:40 pm

Hope so I'm free b4 6 Smile
Back to top Go down
EpicFail

few minutes to go and databases will be restored
Back to top Go down
Vork

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS - PROGRESS REPORT   BREAKING NEWS - PROGRESS REPORT I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 10:42 pm

Awsome, so does this mean that the server will be live soon? :~)
Back to top Go down
EpicFail

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS - PROGRESS REPORT   BREAKING NEWS - PROGRESS REPORT I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 10:49 pm

databases restored, just setting the IPs in tables and it'll be up very soon
Back to top Go down
jaffar91

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS - PROGRESS REPORT   BREAKING NEWS - PROGRESS REPORT I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 10:54 pm

epic your a fucking legend m8 ^^
fingers fidgeting haha xD
sabar sent me the new exes and other files epic, are these staying the same? he uploaded them to file share, you want me to go to my history and post it for the guys to download?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS - PROGRESS REPORT   BREAKING NEWS - PROGRESS REPORT I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BREAKING NEWS - PROGRESS REPORT
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next