Evolution-Mir 2.6
Evolution-Mir 2.6
Evolution-Mir 2.6
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the world of Evolution Mir

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hey Thor, Quick Question ^.^

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jaffar91

Hey Thor, Quick Question ^.^ Empty
PostSubject: Hey Thor, Quick Question ^.^   Hey Thor, Quick Question ^.^ I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 12:11 am

Hey m8 had you thort about what event you would be doing when the servers back up?
i was speaking to vork and he said the christmas event was pretty good, maybe instead of x2 exp or drop you could put this is for a month? it would b a great way for people to get there added stats back on there items, what do you think? obviously i didnt play while the event was on so im not sure how long it was up for ?
Back to top Go down
Vork

PostSubject: Re: Hey Thor, Quick Question ^.^   Hey Thor, Quick Question ^.^ I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 12:14 am

Totally agree with Jaffar. BRING BACK THE CHRISTMAS event :~) anyway looks like servers live so probably won't be on the forums for abit Razz
Back to top Go down
EpicFail

PostSubject: Re: Hey Thor, Quick Question ^.^   Hey Thor, Quick Question ^.^ I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 1:20 am

Xmas event will most likely remain for a few weeks, we're currently fixing the issue with items - will update
Back to top Go down
jaffar91

PostSubject: Re: Hey Thor, Quick Question ^.^   Hey Thor, Quick Question ^.^ I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 1:24 am

ah thats good news m8 hope its going well, cant beleive how typical it is tho, of all days for server come up its the day after i have my two days off xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey Thor, Quick Question ^.^   Hey Thor, Quick Question ^.^ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey Thor, Quick Question ^.^
Page 1 of 1