Evolution-Mir 2.6
Evolution-Mir 2.6
Evolution-Mir 2.6
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the world of Evolution Mir

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

More Updates OUTSIDE of the server

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
GMThor

GMThor

More Updates OUTSIDE of the server Empty
PostSubject: More Updates OUTSIDE of the server   More Updates OUTSIDE of the server I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 6:52 pm

Heres a few ideas i have to try and increase our server's usercount. Feel free to post any ideas you have here or anything YOU could help promote the server because we can only do so much its you guys who need to put in a bit of time to help us get more members Very Happy

• Fresh New forum - New Staff, New Host so im thinking a new start Forum wise so it gets rid of the old crap about the old host and its OLD problems.
  • Website Development - To include Item Listsings with stats, Trust Merchant Listsings, More user functions like password change, EXP calculator based on our server, Ful Mob stats listings.
  • Facebook Group(invite everyone form the LOM group + more)
  • Better LOMCN Advert with a FRESH topic will get them to remove the old.
  • Move to Heroes Files IF the new Server side files are crap.

If anyone can help with any of this that would be amazing because as you know i normally work on ingame stuff before this side of things so i'll get the ingame content i mentioned in the other thread done first then work on this.

Thanks
Dan.

Back to top Go down
EpicFail

PostSubject: Re: More Updates OUTSIDE of the server   More Updates OUTSIDE of the server I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 10:48 pm

I can do the 1st 3 easily lol
Back to top Go down
sabar

PostSubject: Re: More Updates OUTSIDE of the server   More Updates OUTSIDE of the server I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 11:24 pm

ill make up a new banner to put on some of the top gaming server sites. add the votes to forums and website for ppl to vote. gie rewards once pot cash is up.
Back to top Go down
jaffar91

PostSubject: Re: More Updates OUTSIDE of the server   More Updates OUTSIDE of the server I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 11:52 pm

Tbh the main point out of all of those is the lomcn advert, I've said from the start to menace he needs to make it stronger, you need good screenshots of caves, group hunts and quests which will catch people's eye. Looking at lomcn as it stands there's not many active low rates. Putting items and there stats on the new website is also a good move (if you've ever seen Mir resource items page you'll no how I'd like it) ive also not seen tigers done the way we have them so this cud b a unique point to our server, Wudnt go into too much detail about menace or epic currently hosting tho, however if we move quick we can catch new players who would have atleast 2 weeks of Xmas exp to get started Smile
Back to top Go down
smudg

smudg

PostSubject: Re: More Updates OUTSIDE of the server   More Updates OUTSIDE of the server I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 3:14 am

need to sort lag outs out con closed more than ever
Back to top Go down
sabar

PostSubject: Re: More Updates OUTSIDE of the server   More Updates OUTSIDE of the server I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 3:45 am

server had a little power outage.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More Updates OUTSIDE of the server   More Updates OUTSIDE of the server I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

More Updates OUTSIDE of the server
Page 1 of 1