Evolution-Mir 2.6
Evolution-Mir 2.6
Evolution-Mir 2.6
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the world of Evolution Mir

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Staff and What happened

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
GMThor

GMThor

New Staff and What happened Empty
PostSubject: New Staff and What happened   New Staff and What happened I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 3:29 am

Tbh guys im getting a bit fed up now of everyone accusing sabre + epic etc of shit there is no need for it. I don thtink u all know how much work these 2 have put into getting the server back up!!! yet you moan and moan?? why?? if it wasnt for them we would NOT have a server right now. So please you should be thanking them!

And YES i did restore thier Chars levels because if u ask me weeks of them getting a server is bloody worth at least that and if u dont like it fine.

Yes they have in game chars + GM chars and i check logs etc to make surte nothing funny is going on and tbh i know they wouldnt want to mess the server up anyway i mean why would they after all the work thats gone ionto putting it back up???

So i ask whats the ISSUE here?

is thier hard work not worth a thing? u all dont know how much work goes on in the background and hosting is a 24h job for Epic cos if something goes wrong he has to take time out of HIS LIFE to fix it. And sabre has a GM ingame to make sure everything is running ok cos i just cant be ingame and work on the files. to much for 1 person to do on top for a fulltime job.

Rant Over just fed up of all the work we do for everyone to slate everything.
Back to top Go down
KaPow

PostSubject: Re: New Staff and What happened   New Staff and What happened I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 3:39 am

weeks? sabar said it was 24 hours. there was a 1.5 month rewind, so he gained 1.5 months worth of game play for 24 hours work?

not denying they should be rewarded in some way but not to that magnitude, no complaints about what they're doing but i havent been on much to notice anything
Back to top Go down
Glastow

PostSubject: Re: New Staff and What happened   New Staff and What happened I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 3:39 am

its unfair sabar an epic got all there lvls kit back. simple
i started server mouth o 2 before sabar yet am 4 level behind him no pison cloud (he got it on tao)
them blades of magi that epic got(now sabar has them) where given 2 her from sex not long befor server went down.
there kits same as befor with all there acc on kit. yet i lost pritty much every thing that matterd to my tao PC 2lvl +tiger upgrade

also GMloki should have the @make powers taken from him i dont mind him being a GM of some sorts but not with the @make (every time i log on he online with his GM chara look dodgy there no need have it online when he playing)

yes the team done a great job gettin server(good work) back but you want server to work easy new fourms, whipe it, new thread(on lomcn) simple me an kapow both agree we would start over also bring new players with the fresh new start

if not then where both quiting sorry had fun(great server) but its just unfair way its turned out
Back to top Go down
GMThor

GMThor

PostSubject: Re: New Staff and What happened   New Staff and What happened I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 4:00 am

Sabre has been the only one trying to get the server up since it went down actually weve been talking loads about ideas and possible hosts etc so no it was not just 24hours. Epic has a £1000 PC and bought some new kit for it as hes been saying to HELP run the server more smoothly so ye i think they do deserve thier levels back.

Jesus if u ask me its the least we can do for them after they got a working server up. u rather there be no server?

Epic cant even play the server cos hes hosting due to the router not allowing loop back so i think we should all be thankfull hes willing to give up playing to allow us all to actually play.

Sabre is part of the GM team and hes working on files with me so yes he will have the make command. I have an ingame char that i used to play alot not so much for a few months due to work load but having the @make doesnt mean it will be abused. I know he wouldnt.

Im more than happy to make a fresh start as long as everyone else does aswell.

Bottom line these two have been the only ones really since the server has gone down helping trying to get it back up and running. Ring also helped but we agreed we want a different type of server hence why we are staying with ruby atm. But no one else has helped or tried to help us find FTP space..Hosting Space.. even helping to uplaod a bloody client(Which Sabre is doing atm) or even to help advertise and do ground wok to drag in more players.

its fine to say this and that but at least back it up by helping us out outside of game Sad

They have no unfair advantage only put levels back. Item wise they lost as much as u lot did and if u think something is wrong then PM me detaisl ill look up the logs.
Back to top Go down
GMThor

GMThor

PostSubject: Re: New Staff and What happened   New Staff and What happened I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 4:06 am

I gotta head off. If u want a restart then by all means ask everyone and let me know the outcome. but from the polls people wanted to leave it from the recent backup we had.
Back to top Go down
sabar

PostSubject: Re: New Staff and What happened   New Staff and What happened I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 4:07 am

regardless of what happens here on out. ill help maintain server but thats it now. im not being accused of abusing gm powers over one tiny little mistake on poor judgement regarding my tao. if it means keeping you both ingame then ill quit.
Back to top Go down
KaPow

PostSubject: Re: New Staff and What happened   New Staff and What happened I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 4:13 am

im not saying they shouldnt be rewarded, just not to the scale they were, they didnt just get levels tho, they still have items / skills they had, i have no problems with a fresh start, all the work you's have done will still be there, better than no1 playing it, hell i'll probably loose the most from a wipe but it'd be worth it
Back to top Go down
KaPow

PostSubject: Re: New Staff and What happened   New Staff and What happened I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 4:14 am

why quit? just wipe it then no1 can say hes got this n hes got that, i think that poll is irrelevant now, people who voted on that havent even got chars ingame cause they started after november
Back to top Go down
Glastow

PostSubject: Re: New Staff and What happened   New Staff and What happened I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 4:23 am

ye agree they done alot not slating that at all(more like thanking). you say you only give them levels back that would be fair. but well where did holysabar get posion cloud from also them bladesofmagi came in the last week o so of server going down yet there back ingame.

loging in on your sins/tao then loging straight in on your gm is dodgy he shouldnt have both at the same time / whole time he online.

i would rather not wipe but yes its a unfair advantage these 2 have got. you now how rare thing are (not seen epic kit) but sabar seem 2 have got every thing back /spell /lvls /kit /+stats
even tho he only start about 2 mouths ago 1.5 of that a rewind lol

Last edited by Glastow on Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Glastow

PostSubject: Re: New Staff and What happened   New Staff and What happened I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 4:33 am

we dont want you to quit
Back to top Go down
sabar

PostSubject: Re: New Staff and What happened   New Staff and What happened I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 4:37 am

my sins kit hasnt changed at all except for blades and a few upgrades.

all im missing from now and before roll back is the +3 acc helm i made and the +4 aspeed g bead kap gave me and 2 lvls. i was 44 in nov. dark body i already had in store but that dont even work so no fuss right?
tao in nov was lvl 23. i lost 20 lvls including all skills. lost my sc 11 fan and sc 8 / 9 rings and even a sc 7 brace. i was 2 upgrades from getting white tiger before rollback and after few days grinding i managed to get enough letters to make up 120m to get the upgrades done.

like i said im not going to sit around being accused. its just easier if i just quit. simple as that.
Back to top Go down
jaffar91

PostSubject: Re: New Staff and What happened   New Staff and What happened I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 4:50 am

i just wrote a loooooong post, but the message came up about sabar posting and stupidly i clicked home page so il keep it brief >.<

im on thors side atm, if it werent for them we wouldnt have a server, i dont think theyve bin given anything game changing that we all need to throw our arms up in the air about, i trust thors judgement since ive played from the very start, perhaps if sab only had blades of magi for a week maybe he shouldnt have them? as i said i cant comment as i werent there.

im just happy that its back up but wenever i see post like this its so demoralising.

can we all just play it for what it is? a game. for fun Smile
Back to top Go down
sabar

PostSubject: Re: New Staff and What happened   New Staff and What happened I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 4:57 am

where the blades came from i cannot answer as i traded oks robe for them. which dropped from oks (obviously) using my tao which was lvled up by thor. what thor and i agreed to be restored really is no concern to anyone else! its not like i got all 4 classes to lvl 50 with all the best items is it! yes i had a skill on my tao i shouldnt have wich wasnt there before the rollback and thats just down to poor judgement. if it means deleting my tao skills and boms then so be it. but dont be expecting me to play much. as i said its just simpler quitting.
Back to top Go down
Glastow

PostSubject: Re: New Staff and What happened   New Staff and What happened I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 5:01 am

i dont mind you gettin your levels back but thor had posted he ONLY give your level back yet you have poison cloud on your tao and blades of magi on your sin?

and you told me thor give you your lvls an SPELLS back?yet he just posted he only give lvls back also using plauge given to your self by your GM chara right? intill i kick up a fuff and you tell me you where plannin on deleting it lol
am not accusing mate am just saying what iv seen. dont come on here postin this...

from you: tao in nov was lvl 23. i lost 20 lvls including all skills.
from thor: hey have no unfair advantage only put levels back. Item wise they lost as much as u lot did

https://2img.net/r/ihimg/photo/my-images/823/images03g.png/
https://2img.net/r/ihimg/photo/my-images/842/images05.png/
am not accusing
Back to top Go down
KaPow

PostSubject: Re: New Staff and What happened   New Staff and What happened I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 5:02 am

jaff what % you on?
Back to top Go down
KaPow

PostSubject: Re: New Staff and What happened   New Staff and What happened I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 5:03 am

why are gm's fishing? lol
Back to top Go down
Glastow

PostSubject: Re: New Staff and What happened   New Staff and What happened I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 5:09 am

means deleting my tao skills and boms then so be it. but dont be expecting me to play much.

LOL you @made the skills for yourself now qq if we ask for them 2 get taken away

i dont care if u got your lvls back but its not hard to see you got alot more then just lvls an by the sounds of it not from Thor
Back to top Go down
sabar

PostSubject: Re: New Staff and What happened   New Staff and What happened I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 5:10 am

but your accusing me of abusing the @make command though.

how many more times must i say it was a mistake on my part based on poor judgement. im trying to fix and check bugs all on my own cos non of u are. its not like plague kills bosses in 1 - 2 hits and in end i deleted the skill! now your bringing in the fact i have PC back and you dont. and that i have blades of magi. minor things and your making a damn fuss over it which im getting sick of frankly. ill make ammends to my chars to MAKE U ALL HAPPY!! but then after that its not worth me playing at all. i used tao to test cos like u said earlier haz. its abit dodgy to have gm and chars ingame at same time. THATS why i used tao to test plague works. now get off my back about it. im no longer playing my main chars anymore so what more do u want.
Back to top Go down
Glastow

PostSubject: Re: New Staff and What happened   New Staff and What happened I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 5:18 am

LOL dude you did abuse the @make command by giving your self PC no its not a minor thing its the best spell ingame let face it and you give it to yourself an told me thor returned your lvls an spell bullshit..... THAT not a minor thing giving your sell poion cloud lol

do what you like quit what ever am thanking you for gettin server back online but yes having ago you give your self stuff that is UNFAIR

an we post about bugs when we find them...
Back to top Go down
jaffar91

PostSubject: Re: New Staff and What happened   New Staff and What happened I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 5:35 am

GLASTOW ARE YOU FUCKING DEAF!

My 10 year old brother could understand what sabar did on his tao, now pay attention. he used the command @ALL SKILL (GET THE IDEA RIGHT?) which meens you guessed it (hopefully), it gave him all the skills a tao has ingame to test them. (following so far?) no @make were used watsoever.

but tbh guys it really dosnt matter anymore does it?
why is it whenever i see either of your or kapows names on the forum its to cry about something or other.
if you were so bothered couldnt you have just pmed thor about it politely instead of blasting it on a thread in forums, which has been your M.O. from the very start.

just as i was thinking 'oh great the server count is improving and people are coming back' this all happens.. people who were irritated with the rewind didnt come back, so if u were so annoyed with losses why didnt you just do the same.

All was well when i logged yesterday, i log on an hour ago to find this shit agruement and sab having to delete stuff, which now meens he probably wont came back online to play alot.
was just online and got so demoralised i had to log out coz i lost interest.

either play the server or just fuck off. its that simple. weve gone through enough as a group this past month for you to piss on everything theyve done.

(note to every1 else, im not quitting but unfortunately the new DLC for black ops 2 is out in 2 days, therefore my attention may be away from mir for a bit ;p)

rant over... til the next time glastow says sab @made sumthing having not understood wat i just said.
Back to top Go down
KaPow

PostSubject: Re: New Staff and What happened   New Staff and What happened I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 5:48 am

why not test it on the gm tho? is that not what its there for?
Back to top Go down
sabar

PostSubject: Re: New Staff and What happened   New Staff and What happened I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 5:50 am

dont matter now. situations been resolved and im going to close topic.
Back to top Go down
GMThor

GMThor

PostSubject: Re: New Staff and What happened   New Staff and What happened I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 6:22 am

Look we took the skills of him so old news he id @all so had all. Was a mistake and Hazzard knows we took this away form him when we was testing fishing! so why bring it up it was delt with. this is just getting silly. Get over the Fact Sabre is a GM and will be scripting and maintaning the server please. Hes not had any items given! YES i did up his level cos of all the work its the least i could do u dunno how many sleepless nights he had when i was at work.

theres no advantage only level which imo he deserves. End of gl with poll.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Staff and What happened   New Staff and What happened I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Staff and What happened
Page 1 of 1