Evolution-Mir 2.6
Evolution-Mir 2.6
Evolution-Mir 2.6
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the world of Evolution Mir

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Were do you guys level

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
blah

Were do you guys level Empty
PostSubject: Were do you guys level   Were do you guys level I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 5:09 pm

Just started a Tao on this server and having not played mir in years im sort of in the swing of things again. Now i dont know much about this server yet in terms of leveling places so im just asking, were do you guys level?. At the moment im leveling in PSC. Is there a better place to level in i dont know about?

oh and were do books drop eg 30+ ones Smile

thanks guys
Back to top Go down
pandoria

PostSubject: Re: Were do you guys level   Were do you guys level I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 5:23 pm

Level you skele to 7 as soon as you can, and try bug cave, or PT, psc's a bit naff solo on tao, although it can drop some nice gear if your lucky. Then again so can PT, but exp's fair bit better.
A few skills are a little rare i.e. massheal, UltimaEnhancer, Magicshield, Turn Undead, TwinDrakeBlade - So if you find any of these feel free to let us know, cos we've no idea Razz Generally bosses are dropping the books I think at the mo.
Back to top Go down
martay

PostSubject: Re: Were do you guys level   Were do you guys level I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 2:07 am

blah wrote:
Just started a Tao on this server and having not played mir in years im sort of in the swing of things again. Now i dont know much about this server yet in terms of leveling places so im just asking, were do you guys level?. At the moment im leveling in PSC. Is there a better place to level in i dont know about?

oh and were do books drop eg 30+ ones Smile

thanks guys

Hey im a lvl 28 wiz im always looking for some1 to lvl with as im new aswell....give me a pm ingame Wiz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Were do you guys level   Were do you guys level I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Were do you guys level
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Evolution-Mir 2.6 :: Evolution Mir :: General Discussion-
Jump to: