Welcome to the world of Evolution Mir

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Time Stone Pieces

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Smasher

PostSubject: Time Stone Pieces   Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:17 pm

These seem a bit too rare if you askme, i have only ever had 1 drop for me in all my visits to PT and PSC, can't even get into PB to hunt something different would advise increasing the drop rate on these by a fair bit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GMThor

PostSubject: Re: Time Stone Pieces   Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:56 pm

its 1/500 from all mobs shouldnt be that rare.....can drop it a little but anything below 400 ive found drops loads.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pandoria

PostSubject: Re: Time Stone Pieces   Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:46 pm

It not free for 40+ anyway?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GMThor

PostSubject: Re: Time Stone Pieces   Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:27 pm

nar didnt want it free cos of OK he drops uber so he needs to be difficult to get to + dragon scales are needed for Vipers. So PB is a classy place to be Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerSeaI

PostSubject: Re: Time Stone Pieces   Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:50 pm

you really recon people will be killing Oma king without basic skills?... and from what i remember you need somthing like 60mc to hit him?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pandoria

PostSubject: Re: Time Stone Pieces   Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:00 pm

To be honest, took me and smasher about 2 hours to kill 3-400 psc mobs. 2+ hours work for a 40+ and a 28 to get 1 tsp, that'd be 4-5 hours to get 2 stones, just to go hunt PB. Bit low really, it'd be ok for wizzys TSing in psc or whatever, but they arent so no stones about. Just my input, not worth doing 5 hours in psc for 1 PB hunt Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Waffen

PostSubject: Re: Time Stone Pieces   Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:04 am

you'll find people just stay in pb so bichon will be empty, if you make it so you tele back out on logging then people will find another server. Some things you can change and people tolerate, others just are a non-starter.. For example if I knew you need a timestone piece just to get into PB even at 40, I'd prob never have downloaded the client, sorry just being honest.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GMThor

PostSubject: Re: Time Stone Pieces   Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:32 am

PB has high EXP and best drops in game why should it be free to get to? this server is here to stay for years and for that to happen people cant be spoon fed im afraid. Its a challenging server. If u cba to hunt PSC for a TSP then fine buy one from TM. Ive lowered thier drop rate now and if needs be ill lower it again. Its in beta remember. AND if everyone can just go to PB willy nilly then one of the best droppingbosses will get killed way to regular and hte server will be flooded with high end rares like SOWGs, Heavenarmours etc.....Which then makes the server pointless if everyone has everything dont u think??

There are reasons why we put this in. We are in this for the LONG HAUL not a month or two.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GMThor

PostSubject: Re: Time Stone Pieces   Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:34 am

TigerSeaI wrote:
you really recon people will be killing Oma king without basic skills?... and from what i remember you need somthing like 60mc to hit him?

i know of a few FF, Curse ingame from before so there are enough skills ingame to kill it now. Wiz's just need ot up thier MC. gotta build up to a boss like this. id be surprised if its downed after 1week 3 days of beta tbh lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time Stone Pieces   

Back to top Go down

Time Stone Pieces
Page 1 of 1