Evolution-Mir 2.6
Evolution-Mir 2.6
Evolution-Mir 2.6
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the world of Evolution Mir

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Brown evil snake

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Waffen

Brown evil snake Empty
PostSubject: Brown evil snake   Brown evil snake I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 2:11 pm

Wouldn't this be great in serp valley.. a sub boss, for those willing to find it!! A lvl39 mob (so lvl36 to tame) it had the same speed as a black magg, with the same attack speed, I would say it had the same hp as a ZG, but obviously as it lvled as a pet this increased substantially. At lvl7 it could take down a web on b7 solo and still have half hp.. As a mob it was hunted to death because it could drop recall items, in particular recall rings.. also could drop lvl30 weapons, dare say 33 arms etc..

Would be a fine addition to the server with 2 spawning every hr.. (randomly in serp valley) a welcome boost to the beleagued wizzers here Razz xp when killed was similar to an ET if I recall correctly..

Anyways what do people think? Another sub boss and a new toy for wizzes!
Back to top Go down
GMThor

GMThor

Brown evil snake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brown evil snake   Brown evil snake I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 2:29 am

Ye was talking about this yesterday ill be adding it in the week for sure Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Brown evil snake
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Evolution-Mir 2.6 :: Evolution Mir :: General Discussion-
Jump to: