Evolution-Mir 2.6
Evolution-Mir 2.6
Evolution-Mir 2.6
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the world of Evolution Mir

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Big Update Tomorrow

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
GMThor

GMThor

Big Update Tomorrow Empty
PostSubject: Big Update Tomorrow   Big Update Tomorrow I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 11:44 pm

Heya all just to let u all know we will be adding a fair bit of content tomorrow and changing some bits and bobs! will be working on the server all day so if u have any probs or ideas ill be ingame all day semi afk. Ive not forgotten about the little things
u have been mentioning to me! they will add be changed+ added in the evening maybe 8pm reboot sooner if we can get it done faster.

Need info on Fishing though!!! please can some of u test. Need to know how fast u get a item etc so i can work out how rare some stuff should be in the waters.

Thanks Dan.
Back to top Go down
Waffen

PostSubject: Re: Big Update Tomorrow   Big Update Tomorrow I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 4:45 am

umm how about a miner quest? Had one on other servers and the reward is acc +4 Luck +5 speed +2 dur 20 pick axe. Could be something like kill x number of mobs etc or collect x number of ores.

just an idea
Back to top Go down
jaffar1991

PostSubject: Re: Big Update Tomorrow   Big Update Tomorrow I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 9:19 am

Luck +5 pick axe? Id sacrifice 6mc for that lmao tht wudnt unbalance game atall :p
I dont wana remain negative gm's as its great ure adding new content, but it needs to add new players Smile

@gmmenace
Put a catchy advert full of screenies + lots of stats about serv. Lomcn has thousands of users and theres always people looking for new servers out there, lets grab them lol Smile
Back to top Go down
GMThor

GMThor

PostSubject: Re: Big Update Tomorrow   Big Update Tomorrow I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 6:58 pm

Ye we are trying our best mate. im on FB alot trying to get peopel on there to try old mates etc. Which they should be pretty soon. And menace is hitting LOMC forums. But really the only way its gomnna grow fast is by word of mouth. U guys need to help us aswell or even comment on our adverts etc saying what its like etc. Every little helps Very Happy

As for the miner quest we could add somehting liek that but maybe not that overpowered axe haha Very Happy

im here all day now!! adding stuff. Plus i think the more contenet we have in game(stuff to do) it should draw in a few more players imo. Some stuff im adding is

BrownSnakes
Upping Fishing
Hell Cave
Lunar(hopfully populate aswell)
Sort galeneck
Hopefully we;ll have alot of repeatable exp Cave Quests
TT will work like normal
Adding Purificaiton to Tao shop
Global shout will work
Making ET/ES easier in Bdd

anyhting else i missed please let me know ingame ill be semi all day there.
Back to top Go down
jaffar1991

PostSubject: Re: Big Update Tomorrow   Big Update Tomorrow I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 6:00 am

ah yeh i was gunna mention Et/Es i had 44 mc and all my firewalls missed lol xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big Update Tomorrow   Big Update Tomorrow I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Big Update Tomorrow
Page 1 of 1