Evolution-Mir 2.6


Welcome to the world of Evolution Mir
 
HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Lunar Mines

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Smasher



Posts : 22
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-08-16

PostSubject: Lunar Mines   Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:34 pm

Howdy!

After Menace changed a few things in lunar last night, i'd like to say the speed of the mobs is now much better, makes it a bit more challenging for wizards. Only drawback is now i can't hunt there effectively, 2 mobs and i have to use a bundle of HP and a few sun(M), doesn't seem right that a lvl38 wiz can solo there and i can't even kill 2 mobs without burning a ton of pots.

Their attack speed was fine as it is, should be put back to what it was but leave the mob speed as it is now, gives the wizzies a bit more of a challenge, after all, hunting slugs and snails is boring Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GMMenace

avatar

Posts : 38
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-08-08
Age : 28
Location : 22

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Mines   Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:21 am

Smasher wrote:
Howdy!

After Menace changed a few things in lunar last night, i'd like to say the speed of the mobs is now much better, makes it a bit more challenging for wizards. Only drawback is now i can't hunt there effectively, 2 mobs and i have to use a bundle of HP and a few sun(M), doesn't seem right that a lvl38 wiz can solo there and i can't even kill 2 mobs without burning a ton of pots.

Their attack speed was fine as it is, should be put back to what it was but leave the mob speed as it is now, gives the wizzies a bit more of a challenge, after all, hunting slugs and snails is boring Very Happy

Theyre attack speed wasnt changed it was there walk speed. you prolly got noobie over the night Razz hehe

/Menace
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Smasher



Posts : 22
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Mines   Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:23 am

Ah right, how come they are attacking faster now? is their attack speed linked with their movement?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GMMenace

avatar

Posts : 38
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-08-08
Age : 28
Location : 22

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Mines   Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:35 am

Smasher wrote:
Ah right, how come they are attacking faster now? is their attack speed linked with their movement?

No lol its to seperate things, they seem ok to me when i tested them earlier bud.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Smasher



Posts : 22
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Mines   Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:48 am

still doesn't explain how they are attacking faster lol, they are deffo hitting faster, i could probably take on 3 mobs without having to use suns before they got changed. now i struggle to pot with just 2 amc hitters.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GMMenace

avatar

Posts : 38
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-08-08
Age : 28
Location : 22

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Mines   Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:58 am

Smasher wrote:
still doesn't explain how they are attacking faster lol, they are deffo hitting faster, i could probably take on 3 mobs without having to use suns before they got changed. now i struggle to pot with just 2 amc hitters.

I dunno then all i changed was there walk speed, Thor prolly came on and edited them this morning not quite sure
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GMThor

avatar

Posts : 461
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2012-08-08
Age : 35
Location : Wales

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Mines   Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:51 am

nar ive not touched them m8 didnt know there was a problem lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Lunar Mines   

Back to top Go down
 
Lunar Mines
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Jay finds himself at the Lunar Plain
» Lunar Base: Tachyon - A Beginner's Guide
» Lunar Blossom Festival [Dead]
» Lunar Magic [Custom]
» Lunar Rituals (Done)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Evolution-Mir 2.6 :: Evolution Mir :: Help and Bugs-
Jump to: