Evolution-Mir 2.6
Evolution-Mir 2.6
Evolution-Mir 2.6
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the world of Evolution Mir

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lunar Mines

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Smasher

Lunar Mines Empty
PostSubject: Lunar Mines   Lunar Mines I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 10:34 pm

Howdy!

After Menace changed a few things in lunar last night, i'd like to say the speed of the mobs is now much better, makes it a bit more challenging for wizards. Only drawback is now i can't hunt there effectively, 2 mobs and i have to use a bundle of HP and a few sun(M), doesn't seem right that a lvl38 wiz can solo there and i can't even kill 2 mobs without burning a ton of pots.

Their attack speed was fine as it is, should be put back to what it was but leave the mob speed as it is now, gives the wizzies a bit more of a challenge, after all, hunting slugs and snails is boring Very Happy
Back to top Go down
GMMenace

GMMenace

Lunar Mines Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunar Mines   Lunar Mines I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 12:21 am

Smasher wrote:
Howdy!

After Menace changed a few things in lunar last night, i'd like to say the speed of the mobs is now much better, makes it a bit more challenging for wizards. Only drawback is now i can't hunt there effectively, 2 mobs and i have to use a bundle of HP and a few sun(M), doesn't seem right that a lvl38 wiz can solo there and i can't even kill 2 mobs without burning a ton of pots.

Their attack speed was fine as it is, should be put back to what it was but leave the mob speed as it is now, gives the wizzies a bit more of a challenge, after all, hunting slugs and snails is boring Very Happy

Theyre attack speed wasnt changed it was there walk speed. you prolly got noobie over the night Razz hehe

/Menace
Back to top Go down
Smasher

Lunar Mines Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunar Mines   Lunar Mines I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 12:23 am

Ah right, how come they are attacking faster now? is their attack speed linked with their movement?
Back to top Go down
GMMenace

GMMenace

Lunar Mines Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunar Mines   Lunar Mines I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 12:35 am

Smasher wrote:
Ah right, how come they are attacking faster now? is their attack speed linked with their movement?

No lol its to seperate things, they seem ok to me when i tested them earlier bud.
Back to top Go down
Smasher

Lunar Mines Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunar Mines   Lunar Mines I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 12:48 am

still doesn't explain how they are attacking faster lol, they are deffo hitting faster, i could probably take on 3 mobs without having to use suns before they got changed. now i struggle to pot with just 2 amc hitters.
Back to top Go down
GMMenace

GMMenace

Lunar Mines Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunar Mines   Lunar Mines I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 12:58 am

Smasher wrote:
still doesn't explain how they are attacking faster lol, they are deffo hitting faster, i could probably take on 3 mobs without having to use suns before they got changed. now i struggle to pot with just 2 amc hitters.

I dunno then all i changed was there walk speed, Thor prolly came on and edited them this morning not quite sure
Back to top Go down
GMThor

GMThor

Lunar Mines Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunar Mines   Lunar Mines I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 3:51 am

nar ive not touched them m8 didnt know there was a problem lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lunar Mines Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunar Mines   Lunar Mines I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lunar Mines
Page 1 of 1