Evolution-Mir 2.6
Evolution-Mir 2.6
Evolution-Mir 2.6
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the world of Evolution Mir

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Just some ideas:)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
lobbygirl

Just some ideas:) Empty
PostSubject: Just some ideas:)   Just some ideas:) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 9:53 am

hihi, just thought i'd ask about some stuff that used to be on mir USA that isnt on evolution yet..
for instance hp and mp boosters Smile they gave alot more hp and mp than the XL bundles which was good:)
Oh and also possibly trainers? we used them to lvl skills on afk and stuff they didnt hit back or anything and they used to tell us the damage we did on them Smile
just wondered if you had thought of some of this ... good ideas to add just as extras:)
Back to top Go down
jaffar1991

PostSubject: Re: Just some ideas:)   Just some ideas:) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 11:52 pm

hey lobby, we dont really need any mp or hp boosters as of yet, but im sure GM will look into it for you Smile

secondly there is trainers in Bw, the houses top right of safe zone, if you cant find em il show u ^^
Back to top Go down
GMThor

GMThor

PostSubject: Re: Just some ideas:)   Just some ideas:) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 2:04 am

Hi Lobby glad to see a new face putting forward some ideas Very Happy

Firstly there are trainers in the normal houses in BW and also there is one in the GT(get The Mafia to buy one lol)

As for the boosts they are basically better pots than xl? these can easily be put ingame if u guys think there is need for them now. How much more hp/mp was they? will add em on my local server to test em out.

Back to top Go down
jaffar1991

PostSubject: Re: Just some ideas:)   Just some ideas:) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 3:21 am

pretty sure they were 250 mp or hp a peice m8 and weight 1 per pot, to be honest there isnt really any need for them at the moment buddy,

I would say tho (sorry to hijack post) we could do with a n NPC that buys ruby / plat / dragon ring and life neckies etc

just to build some extra gold up for more KR teles coz im a lazy bastad haha Smile
Back to top Go down
lobbygirl

PostSubject: Re: Just some ideas:)   Just some ideas:) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 5:54 am

jaffar1991 wrote:
pretty sure they were 250 mp or hp a peice m8 and weight 1 per pot, to be honest there isnt really any need for them at the moment buddy,

I would say tho (sorry to hijack post) we could do with a n NPC that buys ruby / plat / dragon ring and life neckies etc

just to build some extra gold up for more KR teles coz im a lazy bastad haha Smile

oooooooo yeah, it was called 'collector' on usa and you could sell everything to it lol Smile
Back to top Go down
GMThor

GMThor

PostSubject: Re: Just some ideas:)   Just some ideas:) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 8:08 pm

lol usa mir made u guys so lazy i dunno Razz weight 1 per pot? if we put these in they will have to be pretty pricy cos the idead of a better pot normally brings extra weight cos it brings a big advantage on bosses. Example being if u can tank say....IZT and buy max XL pots u can carry but cant kill him cos u run out of pots....with weight 1 pots u can have hundreds and hundreds and easily kill IZT. Hope u can see what i mean? maybe make em same weight at XLs but more pricy?

As for a npc that sells all i can put one in lol but dont u guys sell items to shop? if i make this npc illmake it so it dont re-sell the item, only have a Sell function. That be ok? Cos when u sell say drag rings to the ring shop it populatats the shop with those that u sell helping new starters Very Happy

Sound fair if i do both of these ideas like this to keep balance?

i got alot of little chnages to do today before reboot so ill try to add these aswell.

Back to top Go down
SnakeEyes

PostSubject: Re: Just some ideas:)   Just some ideas:) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:39 pm

the boosters on usa cost a fair wedge, about 10000 gold per bundle.
they were very handy not only for tanking bosses but also for leveling.
they allowed you too level for longer periods of time without having to tt to re-pot, making guild hunts far better and more worthwhile because, sins for example, run out of mp within 30mins of a good killing hunt...

only other way the sin pot issue could be fixed for them to level for longer, without the hastle of repotting all the time, is if there bag weights were upped.

then you wouldnt have to put the boosters into the game untill we all a much higher level?

*edit* - is there any way you can make it so we can store sunnys?
Back to top Go down
lobbygirl

PostSubject: Re: Just some ideas:)   Just some ideas:) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 1:04 am

SnakeEyes wrote:
the boosters on usa cost a fair wedge, about 10000 gold per bundle.
they were very handy not only for tanking bosses but also for leveling.
they allowed you too level for longer periods of time without having to tt to re-pot, making guild hunts far better and more worthwhile because, sins for example, run out of mp within 30mins of a good killing hunt...

only other way the sin pot issue could be fixed for them to level for longer, without the hastle of repotting all the time, is if there bag weights were upped.

then you wouldnt have to put the boosters into the game untill we all a much higher level?

*edit* - is there any way you can make it so we can store sunnys?

You sound like a right geek ;-) i like it Razz this is like the way you talk about football hahaha Very Happy.....
but yea i agree 10k per bundle ¬¬ pricy but was worth it! its like having the choice either "be rich (dont buy boosters) or be a high lvl and geek for ages (buy boosters) lol Razz
Also yeah usa made us lazy =[ dem damn americans and maccyds Very Happy
Yeah that was how the collector was, couldnt buy anything from it - it only let you sell stuff..
I sell items to shops but damnn takes ages cause you gotta go to each difference npc and theres like a billion npcs in the jewllery shop for each accessory lol Razz
Back to top Go down
jaffar1991

PostSubject: Re: Just some ideas:)   Just some ideas:) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 3:20 am

dont wanna be a killjoy but im against these new pots completely, we just dont need them yet, and whats 10k a bundle? you can make 100k in bug cave in about 5 minutes lol

yeh the idea was just to sell to the collector but i gave this suggestion before i saw the amount of new starters.

maybe give it a rain check in a couple of weeks gm yeh Smile
let u focus on more important things lol
Back to top Go down
SnakeEyes

PostSubject: Re: Just some ideas:)   Just some ideas:) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 3:27 am

jaffar1991 wrote:
dont wanna be a killjoy but im against these new pots completely, we just dont need them yet, and whats 10k a bundle? you can make 100k in bug cave in about 5 minutes lol

yeh the idea was just to sell to the collector but i gave this suggestion before i saw the amount of new starters.

maybe give it a rain check in a couple of weeks gm yeh Smile
let u focus on more important things lol

as i said: 'only other way the sin pot issue could be fixed for them to level for longer, without the hastle of repotting all the time, is if there bag weights were upped.

then you wouldnt have to put the boosters into the game untill we all a much higher level?'

Back to top Go down
GMThor

GMThor

PostSubject: Re: Just some ideas:)   Just some ideas:) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 3:32 am

How would these pots help sin though they can carry MP now? and isnt thier carry weight lower due to them being fast and nimble? can add these pots at 10k a bundle does seem resonable tbh. But it aids in boss killing so much though so 50/50 atm about having them weight 1. Cos a war could carry 400 of em and go on and prob solo OK and other high end bosses with ease due to the instant hp?

As for the collect guy ill add that. But please try to help nubs by selling some items to shops Razz

whats a sins MP at lvl 40?

Back to top Go down
GMThor

GMThor

PostSubject: Re: Just some ideas:)   Just some ideas:) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 8:04 pm

AS requested the NPC has been added ingame in BW where the old Book shop used to be.

Still need mroe feedback on pots from other players tbh. id add em ingame at maybe weight 3 each least then there are limits to how many u could carry? or 3 for HP 2 for MP
Back to top Go down
jaffar1991

PostSubject: Re: Just some ideas:)   Just some ideas:) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 9:47 pm

if there instant they shouldnt be in game atall =X lol
cud i imagine the damage i could do when i put my 44 arm with 200hp on?

i cud stand solo in the middle of any cave and FF til i run out of pots lol

i could live with them being weight 3 and 10k a bundle IF they arent instant.

just my 2 cents guys
Back to top Go down
SnakeEyes

PostSubject: Re: Just some ideas:)   Just some ideas:) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 10:05 pm

noone has said there instant, there not at all...
there like normal hp/mp pots but with more inside them!

sunys are the only instant pots ingame.
Back to top Go down
GMThor

GMThor

PostSubject: Re: Just some ideas:)   Just some ideas:) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 2:51 am

Oh i thought they was instant guess i read its wrong in an earlier post ill add them then cant see em doing much damage if they regen hp/mp normally tbh.

Back to top Go down
jaffar1991

PostSubject: Re: Just some ideas:)   Just some ideas:) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 3:11 am

glad we sorted tht 1 out haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just some ideas:)   Just some ideas:) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just some ideas:)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Evolution-Mir 2.6 :: Evolution Mir :: General Discussion-
Jump to: