Evolution-Mir 2.6
Evolution-Mir 2.6
Evolution-Mir 2.6
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the world of Evolution Mir

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Making elietedragon armour not workin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TickledPink

Making elietedragon armour not workin Empty
PostSubject: Making elietedragon armour not workin   Making elietedragon armour not workin I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 10:50 pm

Got all my ingredients and recepie to make elietedragonarmour went to make it, took all my ingredients and showed on screen you have made elietedragon armour but no armour in me bag! took screenie to prove i made it if you need it, please can you sort this for me thor Sad
Back to top Go down
GMThor

GMThor

PostSubject: Re: Making elietedragon armour not workin   Making elietedragon armour not workin I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 4:33 am

i just tested it mate and made mine fine. times are u online cos im out most of tonight Sad if imnot around menace is usally around later in the evenings to help. ill try a few things now to se where the bug happened though.

post the screenie if u can on here Smile
Back to top Go down
TickledPink

PostSubject: Re: Making elietedragon armour not workin   Making elietedragon armour not workin I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 6:41 am

tried uploading screenie but without sucess could always e-mail it to you? will be ingame on and off wednesday and all night wednesday night thx
Back to top Go down
TickledPink

PostSubject: Re: Making elietedragon armour not workin   Making elietedragon armour not workin I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 6:56 am

Making elietedragon armour not workin Screenieyc
Back to top Go down
TickledPink

PostSubject: Re: Making elietedragon armour not workin   Making elietedragon armour not workin I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 6:57 am

the robe in the bag is just a normal dragon robe same stats as normal but you can check that
Back to top Go down
GMThor

GMThor

PostSubject: Re: Making elietedragon armour not workin   Making elietedragon armour not workin I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 6:25 pm

by the looks your bag would of been full that could of been it. prob gives the armoru before taking away the items. Ill check and rearange in the npc script.

Let us know a time u will be on and we'll replace it for u. Im around till about 10:30am normally from now.
Back to top Go down
TickledPink

PostSubject: Re: Making elietedragon armour not workin   Making elietedragon armour not workin I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 1:09 am

hey thor i ll be on fron 7 most nights but can be on on friday till 10 30am fron aboyt 9am thanks
Back to top Go down
GMThor

GMThor

PostSubject: Re: Making elietedragon armour not workin   Making elietedragon armour not workin I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 4:23 am

ok m8 ill try to pop on tonight then for u Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Making elietedragon armour not workin   Making elietedragon armour not workin I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Making elietedragon armour not workin
Page 1 of 1