Evolution-Mir 2.6
Evolution-Mir 2.6
Evolution-Mir 2.6
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the world of Evolution Mir

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Input Needed on Levels

Go down 
4 posters

Server Re-Launch Accounts
Fresh Start everyone level 1
Input Needed on Levels I_vote_lcap38%Input Needed on Levels I_vote_rcap
 38% [ 3 ]
Existing Accounts +EXP buff depending on Level
Input Needed on Levels I_vote_lcap13%Input Needed on Levels I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 1 ]
Keep Original Levels/Accounts
Input Needed on Levels I_vote_lcap49%Input Needed on Levels I_vote_rcap
 49% [ 4 ]
Other(Suggestions)
Input Needed on Levels I_vote_lcap0%Input Needed on Levels I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage
GMThor

GMThor

Input Needed on Levels Empty
PostSubject: Input Needed on Levels   Input Needed on Levels I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 9:58 pm

Hi all again.

I know this is not what any of you wanted to hear but we think its for the best. We will be stripping every account of its items and possibly skills(due to new ones). Reasons for this are:

• Its not possible to convert Gemmed stuff over
  • I would need to go through every account to see what it had. We want the server up soon and this would take me weeks to do.
  • The databases in ruby are different to heroes so it will require alot of changing. Its just quicker to start form scratch with alot of the DB

Its mainly a time issue im sure you would rather the server up in 2 weeks other than 2 months?

BUT We not sure in what to do with your accounts. We are in two minds. So we want you to decide for us. This poll will be up untill the server starts we will do the winning result.

The Existing Accounts to get EXP buff means: You will all get a EXP ring depending on your level. Higher you got to the Higher the EXP buff. But you will start at level 1. The Rings will last 2 weeks. Example lvl 30-40 = exp x 4 ... 41-45 = exp x6 .. 46-50 = exp x 8% .. 51+ = exp x 10

Thanks
Dan.
Back to top Go down
sabar

PostSubject: Re: Input Needed on Levels   Input Needed on Levels I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 10:29 pm

tbh im unsure which to vote for as i will be willing to play to try out the heroes but having to start all over again just really puts me off. and im sure it would put a large number of other ppl aswell such as sex for example off from playing aswell. run it, see what its like while we all wait for menace to give u the most up to date DB. and then if its at all possible to transfer levels and xp over to heroes then maybe do so?
Back to top Go down
smudg

smudg

PostSubject: Re: Input Needed on Levels   Input Needed on Levels I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 11:32 pm

iv gone for keep original as i cba to do it all again same for the mrs tickledpink but shes not registered here yet
Back to top Go down
GMThor

GMThor

PostSubject: Re: Input Needed on Levels   Input Needed on Levels I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 4:56 am

ye tis why i personally would like to keep the lvl the same as i know u all have put in months of work. Getting items should be easy enough as u know the drop rates are pretty decent on the higher lvl bosses. Ye ill copy then one by one if i have to its no problem. There will be a 2 week event at the star aswell for loss time + re-launch.

U'll like the heros files and the stuff we have planned. Already Ring is creating like a pet farming system where u can capture pets and then use them while hunting Smile they will give different buffs/attacks etc.
Back to top Go down
jaffar91

PostSubject: Re: Input Needed on Levels   Input Needed on Levels I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 10:06 pm

Voted keep lvl and accounts, if u need to wipe items to make it quicker that's fair enuf, but lvls is a step to far for me Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Input Needed on Levels   Input Needed on Levels I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Input Needed on Levels
Page 1 of 1