Evolution-Mir 2.6
Evolution-Mir 2.6
Evolution-Mir 2.6
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the world of Evolution Mir

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

More information required

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Smoked

More information required Empty
PostSubject: More information required   More information required I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 12:48 pm

I don't feel that the information provided on the "Information" page is giving
enough detail into the server.

In order for people to be interested, you should put screenshouts and catch phrases on there to drag people in.

also, 4x exp rate is the same as nearly every other server around at the moment.
I beleive that if this was increased to x8 or x10 it would attract more customers.

Kind Regards.
Tom27
Back to top Go down
GMThor

GMThor

PostSubject: Re: More information required   More information required I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 6:41 pm

Heya Tom,

Well the only server i see around atm with x4 exp is that euromir one and when i last tried
it, it was very unstable with constats lag outs. which are the others we have been researching a fair bit
into it Smile but anyway if its to low we can always up it. With new lvling caves it will be at a decent speed anyway.

There are screenshots up ulready m8. What others would u suggest?

Thanks for the input though Very Happy for beta we wa thinking about upping the exp for 2 weeks so at least most of the bosses
get downed so we can see the drops.

Any other input would be great though.

Thanks Dan.

PS it should be up for beta next week!
Back to top Go down
jaffar1991

PostSubject: Re: More information required   More information required I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 12:15 am

2 points to make about that last post.

1) by customers i assume u meen players? xD

2) it irritates me when a GM spend all there time balancing out a nice low rate server only for people to want more experience..
every time i see a GM give in the server goes tits up in 1 month.

with bug cave the way it is at the moment i cant see why exp is a problem for anyone, im only 23 at the moment but once i can get back on and play with fwal etc im sure thtl b a decent boost.
Smile
Back to top Go down
GMThor

GMThor

PostSubject: Re: More information required   More information required I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 3:35 am

well wne people get to a higher lvl tey start to moan cos the lvling is slower we dont really
plan to make lvling fast because lets be honest isnt it ment to get slower? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More information required   More information required I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

More information required
Page 1 of 1