Evolution-Mir 2.6
Evolution-Mir 2.6
Evolution-Mir 2.6
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the world of Evolution Mir

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Red Cave :)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jaffar1991

Red Cave :) Empty
PostSubject: Red Cave :)   Red Cave :) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 3:19 am

Hey Gm's

Was just wondering what the plan was with red cave?
Are you just planning drop rates / exp rate before you put the mobs in?

thanks
Back to top Go down
GMThor

GMThor

PostSubject: Re: Red Cave :)   Red Cave :) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 5:58 am

ah u seen it was ingame then. Well im not sure here. Firstly i need to try and make minimps here(unless its ok without for now)

As for mobs i just dunno what exp + hardness to make them

Was thinking to make it inbetween Lunar + hell toughness wise. and have a mix between both of thier drops? Redcave is massive u see so ant it a regular cave like lunar + bdd

what u guys think it should be like?
Back to top Go down
jaffar1991

PostSubject: Re: Red Cave :)   Red Cave :) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 6:47 pm

tbh thor i wud actually like a mid exp cave with mobs easier than lunar, say 10k exp ish, just becuase i miss smashing a load of mobs up at the same time with ff haha

also i think this would help the lower levels as the only place i cud really power level due to kill rate was bug cave until lvl 40 which got a bit tedious lol

any other ideas?
Back to top Go down
jaffar1991

PostSubject: Re: Red Cave :)   Red Cave :) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 6:49 pm

sorry for double post,

but maybe this cave could be a gold cave? for example 1/??? chance of a gold bar.

im level 44 and ive made 500k in 3 days xD
think this would be a good idea tbh, also i no you can sell crystals to the NPC for 250k, so maybe we could buy them for 500k each? ^^
Back to top Go down
GMThor

GMThor

PostSubject: Re: Red Cave :)   Red Cave :) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 8:06 pm

thats a good idea selling the crystals but wouldnt take take out the fun of getting them?

also have u tried insecs? the gld drops in ther are pretty good.

PT, PSC, ZT are all mid lvl caves with decent exp aint they? i mean if u guys want another mid lvl cave thats cool but i would of thought ud like one a bit tougher than lunar? wioth bit better drop rate?

im easy i can put in whatever tbh lol

also the anc expansion maps are like mid caves that i could ram with mobs?
Back to top Go down
Waffen

PostSubject: Re: Red Cave :)   Red Cave :) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 9:17 am

jaff, u went about it the wrong way tbh, and you still are.. why do you think i was going mad about TU? I had sod all mc, so the way forward was TU, so i lvled it on the scarecrows while doing the tiger quest. at 41 u can tu the archers, yes a bit hit and miss, but i worked out the best place to lvl was bdd, tu all the archers, then f wall and lightning for the ghouls.. as the lvls climbed, the tu was more effective on the archers, all giving 15k+ xp from a single shot. Some would take 6 or more tu shots, which is like 600+ mp gah, but then my record is 5 in a row, first shot!.. I never got lvl3 ff so maybe stuff changes then but til then, best place to lvl with tu lvl3 is bdd without a doubt. At 44 with full bag of mp I could still do 10% in about 2 hrs. Hope it helps bud.

and btw you make a shit load of gold doing it, hence why when i gave my account away it had 15 mill on it.
Back to top Go down
jaffar1991

PostSubject: Re: Red Cave :)   Red Cave :) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 7:01 am

well thats another negative comment on a postive post. congratulations.
Back to top Go down
GMThor

GMThor

PostSubject: Re: Red Cave :)   Red Cave :) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 3:29 am

soooo still 8unsure what to make this cave lol.

but if u guys are gettting bored of lunar ill try to make this inbetween lunar + Hell for difficulty + blend the drops of both.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Red Cave :)   Red Cave :) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Red Cave :)
Page 1 of 1