Evolution-Mir 2.6
Evolution-Mir 2.6
Evolution-Mir 2.6
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the world of Evolution Mir

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Cave >.<

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
jaffar1991

New Cave >.< Empty
PostSubject: New Cave >.<   New Cave >.< I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 3:56 am

Hey GM i was really hoping that i could enter this cave without having to find an item to enter it =/
it seems such a shame for you to work so hard makin a new cave that no1 can enter atm =X
really need some new huntin grounds buddy for 45+, especially the ones with a chance of a drop (drops could be 1/10000 i dont care just knowing they drop is good enough) just to bring sum more excitement Smile lunar has lost its flare with me atm and bosses are being very stingey with me and sexmachine >.<

any thoughts? ^.^
Back to top Go down
KaPow

New Cave >.< Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Cave >.<   New Cave >.< I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 9:37 am

and EVERYTHING IS BEING STINGEY WITH FF!
Back to top Go down
EpicFail

New Cave >.< Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Cave >.<   New Cave >.< I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 6:31 pm

GANGNAM STYLE
Back to top Go down
GMThor

GMThor

New Cave >.< Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Cave >.<   New Cave >.< I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 3:25 am

this new cave will be dropping everything in game from pros to paras the lot! as most mobs are like bosses the rates should be half decent to!!

not sure what menace has planned to enter will find out when i catch up with him Very Happy

ill work on RedCave + Anc expansions if i can this week.

Ice Temple will be for 45+ though.

u also have hell thats not hunted that drops at a very decent rate......yes mobs take a while but for a chance at lvl 40+ stuff including weapons i think u should team up and cane it Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Cave >.< Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Cave >.<   New Cave >.< I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Cave >.<
Page 1 of 1