Evolution-Mir 2.6
Evolution-Mir 2.6
Evolution-Mir 2.6
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the world of Evolution Mir

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Red Cave and Hell mobs and boss's

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DrDeath

Red Cave and Hell mobs and boss's Empty
PostSubject: Red Cave and Hell mobs and boss's   Red Cave and Hell mobs and boss's I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 11:39 pm

as ive read this on sex leaving post im going to mention this, ive been to hell as a 41 tao its oki just needs to be a bit lower of ac n amc side so its a bit fair on dmg to chars n dmg to mobs so its not to easy, and temple mobs with 2 40+ wars n 41 tao + lvl 7 shin BES n lvl 2 deva they need to be lowered a fair bit as it took us a fair bit to kill a normal mob and the sub boss (one that looks like red thunder zuma) needs to drop a bit better seen as it took nearly aslong as it took us 3 to kill OKS so either less hp ac n amc or better drop id prob go in direction of lower ac amc n hp so it fits in with the mobs around it if you alter the temple mobs, and i will hunt in red cave for today to see how many mobs it takes to get decent drops, ill will edit this post with extra info later once ive been n tested the drops

red cave

lvl 42 tao sc 63 with lvl 7 shin n lvl 6 brown snake n lvl 2 deva

mobs died okay

150 mobs were killed and G bead dropped

Hell cave

War 43+
tao 42

mods have to much amc and ac for the drops and exp they give lowering amc and ac n a bit of hp would make hell a brilliant lvl 40+ cave to hunt in
HellBolt have to much damage they 1/2 health a lvl 42 with expel x2 and gold brac x 1 they be okay if there damage was lowered and amc n ac lowered

Sub Boss dropped bene n cash n hp n mp bunies took way to much damage from it to be worth that,

HellBrain
seemed okay to kill

drop was no where worth the pots used to kill
dura freez n dc gem with wgo no cash
boss is perfect as it is

hope this helps
Back to top Go down
GMThor

GMThor

PostSubject: Re: Red Cave and Hell mobs and boss's   Red Cave and Hell mobs and boss's I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 4:15 am

Thanks for the feedback m8 will get on this for next update. Was going to up the drops from bosses in the temple anyway sex and lobby brought this up the other day Smile

As for hell we wanted this to be a group hunting place so it cant be soloed easily. but ill lower the ac/amc again in here and a bit of hp to make it worth hunting with 2+ in a group.

Ive seem Lobby + Sex hunting in the temple fine they didnt seem to have a problem with mobs there so not sure about making this place easier... as it does drop lvl 50+ items
Back to top Go down
DrDeath

PostSubject: Re: Red Cave and Hell mobs and boss's   Red Cave and Hell mobs and boss's I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 5:14 am

yeah i recall you mentioning hell was for group but when me and ballz tryed it, it just seemed like it wasnt worth the hunt there with the pots/time taken to kill them, not many are close to 50 so i was thinking of hell as its a change of hunting place, n ill try sort a good group for temple to give it a good run through but ill sort that bit on my side out later on, got some moddin to do on another game so ill be a bit back n forth but ill try give u guys a good run of ideas
Back to top Go down
GMThor

GMThor

PostSubject: Re: Red Cave and Hell mobs and boss's   Red Cave and Hell mobs and boss's I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 5:32 am

that would be great mate we need as many ideas as we can get. We got alot lined up but still its nice to have lots to work on for the future of the server. Ill be making white, redjade, nephrite sets worth making for next update Smile and im tempted to add the Anc expansion maps to the caves but have them as exp caves with the same drops as the normal ones.... if u know what i mean?

So BucCave's Anc maps will have the same mobs but with like 25% higher exp and high spawns but BC drops.

And ofc we got the lvl 50 statue quests to work on

a new lvl 45 + Wolf Quests

lvl 45 + High lvl cave.

But ill change Hell though cos the drops there are really ncie and it would be good for it to be hunted lol!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Red Cave and Hell mobs and boss's   Red Cave and Hell mobs and boss's I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Red Cave and Hell mobs and boss's
Page 1 of 1