Evolution-Mir 2.6
Evolution-Mir 2.6
Evolution-Mir 2.6
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the world of Evolution Mir

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

about latest update

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TigerSeaI

about latest update Empty
PostSubject: about latest update   about latest update I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 6:31 pm

i had a break from evo mir for afew reasons but main reason is people crying about the server and most of the time over nothing. when in fact its a good server and very well run imo.

having said that im not gonna have my little whinge.

last update seems to be mainly lowering drop rate of stuff which i think is possibly the wrong way to go...
if anything they need to be slightly increased as there isnt a massive player base atm so less mobs get killed.

it probably looks like stuff is droping too much cos a select few players do circulating boss runs. and when you do this you kill loads of bosses.

so if lower lvls decide to kill a boss they've pretty much got fk all chance of getting anything.

not asking for super rares to drop. but things like power rings, violets beak tao gloves, hero neckies holy tao wheels etc

they're only mid lvl items and not exactly super stats. but there needs to be more about...

im lvl 46 and have killed sooo many bosses yet i still have plat ring and expel ring on lol...

dont want to put players off by not realy having much kit to progress into...
Back to top Go down
GMThor

GMThor

PostSubject: Re: about latest update   about latest update I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 8:07 pm

Ye m8 ive ammended the drops on bosses + mobs to increase the weapons/armous/items ingame the higer end stuff. Ive not increased it so much that loads will drop all the time. Im hoping its enough to see a bit of a differnce like 1 lvl 40 weapon a week or a few rings, bracers etc a week.

If loads drop then ofc ill have to re-evaluate it. But i think i did a ok job i lowered them to about 20% on bosses and mobs random amount to certain stuff lol.
Back to top Go down
jaffar1991

PostSubject: Re: about latest update   about latest update I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 2:26 am

yeh thats a good call m8 tbh, better to end up having to slightly increase them again rather than massively decrease them lol
Back to top Go down
sexmachine

PostSubject: Re: about latest update   about latest update I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 3:23 am

When this going to happan
Back to top Go down
GMThor

GMThor

PostSubject: Re: about latest update   about latest update I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 4:24 am

TODAY!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: about latest update   about latest update I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

about latest update
Page 1 of 1